Chapter 18

While you were watching the fight over Akkun and Chifuyu and still beating up your own team mates you heard the Haitani brothers.

„Hold it Mitsuya. You think you can go to the boss that easily?" asked ran Mitsuya.

„We have got our eyes especially at you, you know." rindou added.

Damn he looks hot with this ponytail....

„Heh. You guys are straight forward this time around. I thought you were the siblings who played dirty to win, no matter what." Mitsuya told them.

„Out of my way you morons!" yelled senju.

„Crap how strong are they?!" someone go your teams said.

„Y/n! Why aren't you attacking them? Everyone has their opponent, but you just stay there and don't hurt them!" another one of your gang said it and Everyone looked at you.

Shit what now?

You then looked over Mikey and he didn't look at your direction. He instead looked at kakucho and Mikey.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Senju who heard that looked over to you.

You then sighed out.

„Yes and do you know why?" you asked that guy.

„Uhm why?" he asked.

„Because I won't let us win you morons!" you yelled and hit Everyone of them.

„THE SECOND ADVISOR IS A-" one of your team tried to scream that you are a traitor. But luckily inui hit him.

„Thanks inui-kun." you thanked him.

„Don't problem. Where is koko?" he asked.

Then you helped him to search koko and you found him standing on the other side.

„He's there! Look!" you pointed at koko and inui immediately run there.

I think I wanted to do something.......

Oh shit MITSUYA!

You looked at his direction and you saw him how he gets beaten up by rindou and ran.

„Where are you looking at Mitsuya?" asked rindou hitting his fists right into Mitsuyas Face.

„This asshole..." Mitsuya cursed quietly.

But then your reminded of someone.

„I will kill him."

As you thought, hakkai came behind ran and slammed his head to the ground.

„Damnnnnnnn." you were speechless.

„You Good taka-chan?" asked hakkai.

„Yeah, I'm good." Mitsuya replied.

So that's gonna be too.

Haitani brother vs Mitsuya and hakkai.

This will be very exciting......

But while they were fighting, ran predicted something.

„Let me guess! You guess will die about five minutes!" he announced.

DIE?! WHAT?! NO PLS NOOOOOO

You were shocked about what he said and you were getting in panic that someone will die again.

„Ah?" Mitsuya was confused.

„I'd like to see you try you assholes!" hakkai yelled at them.

But then you realized something.

That those two had confidence.

That means that they won't die that easily.

But as you said it you looked how the Haitani brothers were running away and hakkai chased them.

„Are you kidding me?" you mumbled in disbelief.

„Se-" you wanted to tell something to senju but you stopped yourself right away as you saw sanzu coming over to her.

Puh that was close.....

„Buzz buzz buzz, fighting all flamboyantly like that? You buzzing disgusts the hell out of me. You disgusting fly!" Sanzu said and pointed his pipe at senju.

Please senju don't lose.......
Please don't die......

You thought and were afraid after what sanzu said to you. He didn't look funny anymore, he was damn serious.

As you wanted to help Mitsuya for searching for hakkai, you saw him gone.

CAN THIS GET WORSE?????

You had enough. Enough of worrying about everyone that would die.

Please god.

I want all of this to end.

~to be continued~

Hello guys I hope you all liked this chapter. Sorry that this is Short, but if I continue here, than this chapter would be to long. Have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰