Chapter 30

„Why did you come back?" mikey asked.

Oh yeah.

Right.

Why did you come back?

You totally forgot why he even came.

„I promised your future self that I would save you! Your future self killed me and then you tried to end it all by killing yourself." takemichi explained.

„What does he mean with future self?" Taiju asked.

„Just forgot that. It doesn't concern you!" you told him. 

„But in the end you reached help from me. I know your true feelings. So I will end all of This!" takemichi told him.

Then suddenly taiju fell on the ground.

„Huh?" you were confused.

And then you saw sanzu behind you.

He held his katana up to you.

But before he could slice you, you barely dodged it.

„EVEN IF YOUR FUCKING GUTS ARE CRUSHED, YOU STILL DON'T STOP UGH." you were extremely annoyed of him.

After that with kakucho.

„You won't get me down that easily." he told you.

„Then I will do it!" you told him.

You quickly rushed up to him and send him a punch straight in his face.

He went more pissed than before.

„like hell I'll let you do. Hanagaki takemichi! You call yourself a time leaper, yet you don't understand! How important his destiny is! His fate has been sealed ever since he was a kid! He has no other path to walk on except for the path of carnage!" sanzu yelled but you quickly punched him again.

„What the hell Are you Talking about! What the fuck. Nobody's destiny will be showed as a kid. Go get some help Geez. You are dumber than I thought you would be!" you shouted at him.

You made yourself ready to punish him again but the n somebody punched you in your face that you flew.

„Y/n-chan!" takemichi shouted to you.

That hit was a bit hard I guess.

You couldn't stand up barely.

„You're the only one left standing for Toman right now. Seems like you Are at the end of the line here." hanma went up to takemichi and Mikey.

„Damn... can he once don't interrupt I fight like this?!" you mumbled.

„He's not alone!" someone shouted.

It was Chifuyu who was about to attack hanma.

But hanma reacted quick and throw Chifuyu a really strong punch that he flew like you.

„Hey matsuno. I thought that I'd put an end to you." hanma told him.

When you looked at Chifuyu you saw that he was all beaten and bruised up.

„Takemitchi. I won't let you fight alone again... I regret it. When draken-kun died. I blamed it all on you. You were fighting all alone. How pathetic I was.... I am sorry takemitchi. I WILL DEVOTE MY LIFE TO OUR CAPTAIN! I got your back partner!" Chifuyu said and went to takemichi.

„Well...." you slowly could stand up.

They both looked at you.

„It's giving me a deja vu like old times.... You two fight and I protected your heads." you laughed a bit and went to them.

Your back was on their back.

„So Let's do it all together boys..." you told them.

Sano manjiro, Hanma shuji, haruchiyo Sanzu

Vs

Hanagaki takemichi, Matsuno Chifuyu, L/n Y/n

You never believed that you will come this far.

This is all thanks to you guys....

And if I die. Then I will die proud and happy!

A big smile was on your face.

You were motivated as fuck like the other two.

But will this end up deadly?

~to be continued~

Hello guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I am kinda hyped what will happen next if I am being honest! Anyways have a nice day and bye bye 👋🥰