Part 1...The move

This is my very first story! wow I'm actually nervous to see what all of you will think of it!  but please don't hold back any suggestions that will help me improve my writing

     Also I'm not 100% sure how this is going to end at the moment but i will upload as soon as possible and i will try and make this full of love, action, twist, and...something else? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~intro~*~

(ALEX'S POV)

     As I pull out of the drive way i notice that there is a storm coming our way.  Great! the day i decided to actually go look around this town on my new bike a storms comes! Don't get me wrong i love a good thunder and lightening storm! But i JUST got my new motorcycle the day before yesterday when my parents told me we were moving....

FLASH BACK

....Pulling into the drive way after a great day at school...i'm a geek sue me!...i notice that my parents were home early.  Thats's weird they're never home till after 4:30. I thought. i open the door, walk towards the kitchen and called to them. "Mom? Dad?" I heard some mumbling in the the living room so i grabbed an apple and i headed towards them. I saw Dad at the computer talking on the phone and Mom was packing some of our stuff from the shelves.... what the???

" Mom  what are you doing?" I asked her. She could hear the shock in my voice

" Well sweetie, your father and our alpha have decided that we have to moved to prevent unwanted visits."  She smiled a little smile as if to calm my reaction.

What did she just say???? "Wait Mom! back up a bit there. What do u mean unwanted visits? And why now?? The pack has lived here for over 50 years!  There is no one after us or they would have found us by now." I say quickly as all the information she just gave me was still sinking in...

By this time my father was up from the computer giving me a look as if saying 'u should know better then to question our alphas choses' which is what he said  out loud but in different words. "Son, you know not to question Steven! He's our alpha and I'm the beta. We both thought that moving was best at this time," he said. I only nodded and with that he continued. "But, Alex your mother and I have also made a chose of our own," he said smiling and looking down at my mother who was looking really excited, which in turn made me smile.

"Sweetie," my mom says kindly, " your father and i wanted to reward you with something for all of your hard work at school. Go in to the garage." She finished practically bouncing up and down with excitment.

I smiled and did as i was told with my mind going at 100mp hr! They got me something??? What is it? could be that car ive been talking and hinting about sence I got my permit and then my licence last year? I hope so! When i got to the door i open it so fast because of my excitement that i almost put a whole in the wall. I look back at them with a guilty look on my face. They just laugh shaking there heads at me. i walk in and see nothing out of the ordinary.  I see my mom's awesome jeep first...even though its pink...ewww....my dads black SUV...and then i stop and i gasp like a girl seeing a shoe sale at her favorite store.  It was the bike i saw last week in the magazine and asked if i could have but they said no because they were to dangerous!...OMG! girl moment...i thought to myself as i throw myself at my parents who were laughing at my face.

"Thank you!  Thank you!  THANK YOU!" i kept saying it till they told me to stop....

BACK TO THE PRESENT

I look back up at the sky...sigh...oh well a little ride wouldn't hurt.  I hoped on my bike and went for a ride.  It was cold already, or at least that's what it looked like to me.  Me being a werewolf, i always stay the same temperature.  Which isn't bad if u think about all the perks.  But there is one thing that i wish was easy for us, or at least non excitement...imprinting...finding your mate can sometimes be impossible so you are able to fall in love the old fashion way.  But if u do find your mate, then you'll be able to have the strongest pups that were meant to be.  Not that having pups with the person u find love with is bad. Your pups will still be strong, just not AS strong. Its not that i don't want my mate...its just HARD to find them. though i might say the other young members have had some good luck this year with fining their other half and i'm honestly happy and jealous of them.  For me i want it too. I wanted find my mate, not just to have strong pups but because i wanted feel the most powerful love there is for us.  I'm what girls call the 'cute geek' because of my Asian back ground  I have jet black hair, a natural tan, slim but firm body that girls loved, But i've never had a girlfriend because, well i want my mate to be my first AND my last in everything.  I know many people say that it sound old fashion to wait and i also know that  girls now a days don't wait which i would except anyways but i'm waiting and i wont change my mind.....sigh...maybe she's here in this town. I hope i find her soon! i so want to treat her like a princess and show her  how much i would love her. I thought to myself.   I was on my way home now it was only an hour ride but it was still good to get out before i start school tomorrow.  Wish me luck tomorrow.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think? please comment and tell me what u thought!

 but only vote if u liked it :)

next chapter will be in a different POV i wont say who to keep a little secrete in here but im hoping u like it!  :)

p.s.  i'll also be writing more about werewolves and imprinting i'm going to try and make my next chapter longer...