Part 29...help?

*Re-cap*

*James POV*

‘James, run around the back and see if you can take some out.’

said the Alpha.

‘On it.’

and with that I took off towards that back, snapping at any witch that tried to get in my way.

I was almost to the back when another one tried to get me down, so I grabbed it’s leg and pinned it down ready to end it life, but then it’s smell filled my nose and I know it was my mate Anna’s scent, but when I looked down, it wasn’t Anna…

What the hell?

*

“Who the hell are you?” I asked while pinning her to the ground. Her scent was amazing, but this wasn’t Anna.

Staring at this strange girl in front of me, I was able to notice the things that were the same between her and Anna. Her height was the same and also the color of her hair. But how could she change? And why was she here fighting with the witches? Wasn’t she human?

“Why do you care?” she snarled at me and tried to push me off, but I was stronger. I kept her pinned to the floor, until I was lifted from behind and thrown to the ground with so much force all the air in my lungs escaped from my body. I looked around, but saw no one, then back at her and she was already standing there smirking at me…she must be a witch to…crap.

Gasping for air, I managed a weak call to the strange girl, she may not look like Anna and she might be a witch, but she does smell like her and the tingles did go through my body while pinning her down. “Anna?”

By the time I actually managed to say her name she was already walking towards me still wearing that smirk, but when she heard me call her Anna she froze and her smirk fell, but then anger flashed in her eyes and she lunged at me grabbing my by my throat squeaking whatever breath I had left out.

“How?” she asked, but I wasn’t paying attention, I was to preoccupied by the tingles spreading through out my entire body. She seemed to notice at that time as her face transformed into one of horror. “No.” she whispered, “Oh God, No!”

She released me at that time and I felt a sharp pain go up my leg causing me to cry out in pain. “Ah! What the Hell!” I sat up slowly trying not to move my leg. I used both hands and slowly traced my leg till I reached the source of the pain. Crap, it’s broken. I looked back up at the girl and she was still staring at me with horror written on her face.

Dang am I that ugly? I mean girl always throw them selves at me…

“What’s your name.” she whispered. She looked like she was in pain now…was she feeling our connection already?

“James, what’s yours?” she looked down at my leg, moved closer, and knelled down by it.

“My name,…my real name is Maria.” she smiled up at me as she placed both hands on my leg. I felt a weird cooling sensation and then it was gone, I looked back up at Maria and she was smiling. “Need a hand winning the war?” she winked at me.

“Hell yeah!” OK, the mate thing doesn’t seem so bad now. Besides, she is extremely beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so very sorry! You have no idea how bad my writers block was and how busy I was, but I promise that the next chapter (the last and maybe and epilog) wont take this long and will be A LOT longer <3

Vote, comment, please show your support!