part 12...a test and more?

enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~RE-CAP~*~

~*~Alex's POV~*~

"I had a bad dream also...I was seeing my mother pack getting ready to leave then all of a sudden I was in the room with my mother standing there with a knife ready to cut my throat till the door opened and that was when I woke up!  How could we be having linking dreams?!"

"Bee Bee I don't know!  But We'll talk to my dad he should be awake soon." She just nodded still shocked as heck.  Shoot so was I!  I've never heard of this happening!

I pulled her to me and into a tight hug.

Should I asked her the question that has been going through my mine?

Or should I wait till we speak to my Dad?

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"Alex?" She asked

"Yes?"

"Have you ever had a dream like this, but it came true?"

Dang it!  That was the question I was going to ask, but I had decided to wait till we talked with my Dad!  Wow she's a step ahead of me!

"Only one.  I was running, following your sent and I could tell that I was close to you but I woke up before I could tell who you were. Then I saw you at school the next day and I knew it was you because of the sent that was flowing off of you.  I didn't realise that the dream could've meant this.  If I did I would've asked my parents sooner."

"I had a dream about you too.  I was in my room and I looked put the window to see a giant wolf just standing there looking at me, I didn't know why at the time, but I ran out my house to get a closer look.  When I got to you I wasn't scared I saw trust in your eyes and then I woke up."

She said this as if it was a happy memory.

I know that it was a good memory of mine just because it lead me to this beautiful girl.

"Then, as you said the, next day it came true, you were there in your wolf from staring at me and I saw nothing but trust." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

But then something hit me.

'Then, as you said, the next day it came true...'

The next day? 

That's today, right?

What if it happened again?

I can't let her out of my sight!

"Bee Bee you can't leave my sight." I said and it came out in a harsh tone even though I didn't mean it to be that way.

"W-why?" She sound sad and scared.

Dang it!  I'm such a loser!  I just hurt her feelings!  Nice going Alex!

"Oh my God Bee Bee!  I'm so sorry that I sad it that way!  And I didn't mean to scare you!  It's just think about it!  After we dreamed that first dream it came true the next day, this is the second dream and today would be the next day!"

Now she looked really scared.

Dang what am I going to do?

First it was her father, now it's her mother?!  What next??

~*~Bell's POV~*~

"Bee Bee you can't leave my sight."  He said rather harshly that is scared me and I couldn't but get sad because it reminded me of my father always yelling at me.