part 15...a sister, a test, and falling?

Hope you enjoy it <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ RE-CAP ~*~

I had just finished the letter and couldn’t believe that my “mother” wanted to see me! Maybe this was part of her plan to capture me! Oh my God I can’t breath!

And then I blacked out, the last thing I remember was hearing Alex say, Bee Bee its going to be ok, I love you, I won’t let her hurt you.

And then nothing.

::Alex’s POV::

After I read that letter I was ready to go wolf and track down her no good, so called mother. I wouldn’t doubt this was part of her plan to capture my beautiful Bell.

I wont let that happen. I’d kill her mother without a second thought!

When I saw Bell pass out I didn’t know what else to do but catch her and tell her that I love her and that I wont let anything hurt her.

“Bee Bee, its going to be ok, I love you, I won’t let her hurt you.”

I just sat there holding this angel in my arms waiting for her to wake up. I was just glad I caught her before she hit her head and really hurt herself.

After a while I saw that she wasn’t going to wake up. I think she fell completely asleep now. We did have a long day at the beach and then the panic attack she had after reading the letter was sure to take up a lot of energy.

I decided to carry her to my room.

I know she has her own room here but I just love having her there with me. Just holding her during the night gives me this feeling of completeness that I can’t even begin to describe.

When I got to my room I laid her down on my bed and went into my bathroom to change.

After I was done I looked back at her and saw that she was still in her shorts. I know what I’m about to do sounds kind perverted but I would NEVER do anything to her.

I went to my closest and grabbed one of my shirts and boxers -don’t worry they’re clean- I slipped her shirt over her head, not even daring to look at her body, and pulled my shirt over her head. Then I pulled her shorts down, again not looking and also ignoring how her skin feels, and pulled up the boxers.

After I was done dressing her, I pulled her close to me and just cuddled with her till I feel asleep also.

~dream~

I was running again, but this time I knew where. I was heading towards that warehouse again. As for why I’m heading here I don’t know. All I knew was that something was wrong, something wasn’t right.

And then I felt something hit me across the face, like I was slapped, but no one was following me from what I could tell.

And then it hit me.

Bell.

She was in trouble, her mother has captured her!

I pushed myself to run faster and faster, I needed to get to her.

When I finally got to the warehouse I just ripped through the door not carrying if I left any damage. And ran to the room where she was the last time, but when I got there I was surprised at what I saw.

There was this huge pure red wolf standing over Bell’s mom ready to rip her head off, but something from behind struck the red wolf down and was bleeding from it’s leg.

That’s when I saw a girl she looked like Bell a little but younger and she had this evil look in her eyes.

She was getting ready to stab the red wolf in it’s heart but I ran towards her knocking her off her feet, but in the process I saw that the red wolf now had a long scratch across it’s face.