Part 16...changes can be good, and a love revealed?

Hope you enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ RE-CAP ~*~

“When do you plan on marking her?” he asked me.

“Maybe tomorrow? After I tell her, and of course if she agrees.”

“Are you going to fully mate her?”

“Not till she ready, but I will have to tell her…”

~~~~~

::Bell’s POV::

I woke up groggy and disoriented for the pain meds they given me.

I looked around and noticed that I was in Alex’s room again and I was cuddled up in his arms. I honestly loved waking up like this is his arms. It made me feel safe, warm, and happy. Again feelings I haven’t felt in a long time.

I looked at the alarm clock and seen that it was just after 2:00 a.m.

I turned back to look at him and had to admit he was gorgeous.

He had jet black hair, and a tall slim but muscular body which I found extremely hot.

Not like those to big muscle heads that look like they have tumors for arms.

And his Asian background was a plus cause I really think they are h

He had beautiful dark brown almost black eyes that held nothing but trust in them.

I couldn’t resist the urge to run my through his are and marvel at the softness of it.

He started to move, and I froze thinking I woke him up and had been caught perving on him. But all he did was sigh and tighten his hold on me which I loved.

His warm touch and the closeness of him had my heart beating about its normal rate, but I liked the feel of this.

C*** I’m in trouble here. I’ve fallen for this boy, this beautiful perfect boy, who says he loves me.

But can I believe him?

I...I think can believe him.

Why else would he do all that he has for me?

Save me from a monstrous father, protect me from my cruel mother, let me move in with his family, and to have them actually accept me for me. Broken and all.

I couldn’t stop myself, even if I wanted to.

I tangled my hand through his soft black hair and pull mine face gently towards his, wanting to wake him up with a kiss to remember.

It was first a light peck, then another, then I really kissed him.

I could feeling him slowly wake up, and him tightening his hold again.

I smiled as he was starting to get into it.

I wanted to deep the kiss, but me not really knowing what to do, I just waited for him to do it.

I know its obvious I’m not a virgin because of my sick father but, emotionally I am.

I have no clue about relationships or even what to do in one beside what I’ve seen in the old time movies, which I like a lot more the new ones where everything revolves around s*x.

He started to run his tongue along my bottom lip asking for what I’ve been waiting for!

I let him and it was like fireworks were going off in my mouth.

I let out a contented sigh and tightened my hands in his hair not letting him pull out.

But he did anyways leaving me breathless and panting hard with my heart going off like crazy.