part 14...the beach

Enjoy <3

------------------------------------------

~*~ RE-CAP ~*~

“Now unless she is stronger then us there is no way she’ll know that I’m evil, but since she is only half I know she isn’t. So that means I will be doing you plan! Please send my daughter flowers, candy, and an invite to have dinner and tea with her dear old mom!”

“Yes boss!”

::Alex’s POV::

When I woke up, there was nothing to describe that happiness of seeing Bell’s face right there next to mine. She is so beautiful.

Even when her hair is a little bit tussled from sleep, I couldn’t help but still think that she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

I wanted nothing more to just sit here and watch her sleep forever, but I’ll just be content with the time that I have with her like this for now

As I watched her sleep I started to memorize every each of her.

I know that sounded a bit like a pervert, but I couldn’t help myself she was just to beautiful not to look at!

She had amazing soft lips that were a natural shade of red, her skin was flawlessly soft and smooth skin, her hair was long and blond though its dyed from her natural color she pulls this look off beautifully.

And even though her eyes are closed I know what they look like cause I can never stop looking at them.

They are like a clear blue sky just lifting u up in the air, that’s the way I feel every time I’m close to this amazing girl.

I know she doesn’t believe that I love her but I will prove it to her, I’m going to treat her like a princess.

I’ll take her to the mall, to the movies, we’ll go out to eat, I’ll bring her flowers and breakfast in bed every weekend!

Hmm I wonder if she likes hamsters…I’ve always wanted one!

I know us guys are suppose to be nothing but dog lovers, but I like other animals to! And watching hamsters stuff their fat cheeks is just to adorable!…ok even I admit that sounded a bit gay…haha

Hmm I wonder what she would want to do today?

We’re suppose to go to school but she has to wait till the test are over and we can change her, and I just don’t want to leave her.

I can’t wait till she officially becomes my mate.

But even then I know that I’ll have to prove that I’m worthy of her, she is just to perfect to be mine.

Maybe in a few years or soon if she likes well be mar…

I was cut off when I heard Bell mumble something I mentally turn off the sound in my mind to see if she’ll say what I think I heard again…

“I-I love y-ou….” she said in a very sleep drowned voice.

My heart was ready to explode, and the biggest smile stretched across my face.

I know she was asleep, and she could have been talking about Robert Pattinson in her dreams for all I know but, I just felt like one of the happiest guys in the would right now.

She may not know that she loves me yet, and I know she isn’t ready to see that I love her, but to me this was a start.

Getting her to trust me after almost a life time of pain and torture from one man that every little girl is suppose to feel safe round, was an accomplishment.