Part 26...dreams come true

*RE-CAP*

*Isabella’s POV*

During school I couldn’t stop thinking about tonight!

I was so happy that we would be going on an actual date, that I totally forgot that I wanted to tell him about us wait till marriage to make love.

But I’m sure he’d never make me do what I don’t want to do.

It was lunch time and I had gotten a text from Alex to meet him in the choir room.

When I looked into the room I saw Alex…with Candy…kissing!!!

*

I ran and I just kept on running.

I didn’t notice how fast I was running till I saw I had passed our house, and I was now at the park.

I went to the swings and began to cry.

I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I can’t believe he would do that to me.

I knew one would could ever love me, I knew it, and I just had to let him into my heart.

First it was my so called mother, who just ran out on me leaving me with that man who I use to call father.

This shouldn’t surprise me.

Everyone leaves me.

What the hell Do you think your doing?! Go back!’ yelled my inner wolf.

‘Why should I go back?! He doesn’t love me! You saw it! He was kissing Candy!’

I yelled back at her.

‘Trust me! Now go back!’

she screamed.

‘FINE!’

I stopped running and concentrated, thinking about the school and the choir room. When I opened my eyes I was there.

I slowly walked up to the door, with a shacking hand and a scared heart, I opened the door just enough to see inside and hear what they were saying.

“…you know you want me Alex.” said Candy.

“Are you deaf? Your crazy! I already told you, I have a girlfriend that I love! You didn‘t have to attack me!” He screamed at her.

He didn’t kiss her? He loves me?

I left the choir room after that.

How could I be so stupid to actually think he’d do that to me.

I was running to the cafeteria willing to just forget this whole incident, when I was grabbed from behind and then I was hit with something and blacked out.

*Alex’s POV*

I can’t believe she kissed me! God she’s my best friends mate after all and she kissed me! I this, I wish she’d just realized that she’s meant to be with him.

Maybe I could help them. I could tell her to meet me somewhere and the same with Luke, maybe they’ll talk and get thing moving.

*

I was in the bath room rinsing out my mouth when I felt a sharp pain in my head.

I turned and there was no one behind me, which could only mean…

Isabella!

*Isabella’s POV*

I woke up with a huge headache, when I tried to move my arms to hold my head, they wouldn’t budge.

I looked down at myself to see that I was tied to a chair. What the hell?

It was then that I noticed that I was in a dark room and it seemed so familiar.

I looked around the room barley about to see anything with the only deem lighting coming from outside the window.

The room was completely empty, well as far as I could tell.

I looked back down at the ropes that had me tied down and tried to break free, but it was no use. I was still weakened by that hit to the head I took earlier.

“Ah! Where the hell am I and why an I here?!” I yelled at whoever took me, but also wondering if he or she could her me.

I didn’t even know what day it was, was it the same day this person took me? Or has days passed since then?

I wish Alex was here, I can’t believe this was happening to me, Yet there is nagging feeling in the back of my head telling me I should know this…

*Alex’s POV*

I ran to Isabella’s next class hoping she’ll be there, but deep down I new she wouldn’t be.

I knew who took her, it was just like our past dreams, I can’t believe I let my guard down!

*Isabella’s POV*

I know this…

I know this…

Oh no! I know this!

It was her she took me, I can’t believe I forgot about this dream!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know this was a bit boring, but this story is coming to an end already, I think that the next chapter will be the end. Mostly because I have other stories in my head that I want to write, but also I am no longer inspired to write it. I feel as though I don’t get much support from my fans anymore so I just thought why prolong it?

It wil be a really long chapter so don't worry it will tell all...

I will however be editing it and uploading it to a different site, and will be selling it for $5.00 or less so if you want to read the new vision please contact me. It will have more action, more trials between Alex & bell. It will also take more time for Alex to revile what he is to her…

So yeah if your interested, please PM or comment & and I’ll give you the link when It’s finished.