part 27... seeing red

*RE-CAP*

*Alex’s POV*

I ran to Isabella’s next class hoping she’ll be there, but deep down I new she wouldn’t be.

I knew who took her, it was just like our past dreams, I can’t believe I let my guard down!

*Isabella’s POV*

I know this…

I know this…

Oh no! I know this!

It was her, she took me, I can’t believe I forgot about this dream!

*

And just as I remember this dream, she walks through that door, with an evil smirk on her pale thin lips.

“Well hello Bell darling.” She said to me in false sweetness.

Hearing her call me by my name and acting as if everything was just fine was really starting to p!ss me off.

I felt a growl escape my lips and my body started to fell like it was on fire. I closed my eyes and tired to calm down, this was a new feeling, I haven’t felt this before.

“My name ISN”T Bell.” I snapped at her. She has no right to call me by ANY name!

“Now, now you do remember who I am right?” She asked with a fake smile and trying to be as sweet as possible, but I saw through it.

I saw red flash in my eyes and again, a growl escaped me. She better not be referring that she my mother, even just thinking her as that sent another growl throw my lips and I felt the heat come over my body again.

She has no right to that title!

“Yes, yes I know exactly who I’m talking to. A cold hearted, curl, selfish b!tch.” I said through clenched teeth.

I saw angry flash in her eyes and then she slapped me so hard…I blacked out.

*Alex’s POV*

My cheek started to sting, like I was just sung by a hundred bees, but there was nothing around me…something must be happening to Isabella.

That pushed me to run faster, I was running to the Alpha’s house, I needed to tell him what was going on…

*

When I got to pack house I just ran straight for him office, not even bothering to knock.

“Alex!” My father yelled, obviously mad that I barged in on their meeting, but frankly, I didn’t care at all if I got in trouble right now.

“Something is happening to Isabella!” They froze and exchanged a look the told me, they knew…

“You guys knew??? YOU GUYS KNEW AND DIDN’T TELL ME?!!?” I started to yell at them, again I didn’t care, my mate was in trouble and I wanted to kill who ever has her.

“ALEX, CALM DOWN!” yelled the Alpha in his Alpha voice, I had no chose but to obey him. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out feeling myself calm slightly…very slightly as my body was still vibrating with anger.

“We just found out that Isabella was taken by her mother’s witches circle and we are trying to figure out a plan to get her back, in the mean while, shift and talk with your friends they have a few more details to tell you…” He trailed off not wanting to tell me anymore, knowing that my friends can keep me calm or in check if I lose control over my wolf…and trust me that line id weakening fast.

I ran out the house and into the woods. After I took my clothes off and shifted I could already hear my friends discussing what they heard and saw.

‘…carrying her, I bet it was that one guy who was trying to get at her the first day she was back!’

said Luke.

‘But he smelled human, the Alpha said it was her mother’s witch circle that took her?’

replied James.

‘Do you think he’s a spy?’

asked Jake.

I growled at that thought, how dear he touch my mate and hand her over to those witches, I’m going to kill him.

They had obviously heard my thoughts as they tried to calm me down.

‘Whoa, buddy calm down, we know you want to go and save her, but we need to plan this out or we’ll all get hurt, including Isabella.’

James said to me, and he was right I needed to know how we were going to do this so no one gets hurt.

‘OK guys, so what’s going on? The Alpha and my dad said that you guys would explain more to me?’

I asked wanting to know the details.

‘I’ll go first.’

said Luke.

*Luke’s POV*

I let out a sigh and began from when I went to look for Alex at lunch today….

‘I was looking for you at lunch and I saw Isabella running from the leaving the choir room, she looked rather upset. I went to follow her, but she was fast, and when I had finally caught up with her she just disappeared…

I went back to then, again trying to find you, but when I got to the choir room I saw Candy crying. My heart broke at that sight and finding you became my last priority. I went to her and hugged her, at first she freaked out, but then she started to relax in my arms. When her crying stopped she look up at me and asked me what these feeling were and if I was feeling them…

Oh wait crap sorry I’m getting off topic…’

I apologized.

‘Oh just hurry up!’

replied James.

Jeez, calm down you man wh0re. I thought to my self but unfortunately…

‘I heard that you nerd!’

growled James.

‘Whatever dude you jus…’

I was cut off my Alex’s growl.

‘Guys! Get back on the topic!’

‘Oops. Sorry.’

‘It’s ok, just get back to what you were saying…’

‘Ok. Well after Candy and I talked and I explained to her everything. She told me about a plan her and that guy was planning, and from what I know they both carried out the part of the plan…”

*Isabella’s POV*

I felt as though I was waking up in a dream. There stood my mother and sister staring at me with evil grins on their faces, acting as though they had already won the prize.

I glared at them and let out a low growl, and as I did that I saw red again.

But this time something different happened, my eyes began to burn, and the faces that my mother and sister had, went from that evil grin to a look of pure fright.

“No.” my mother said in a shocked tone.

“It can’t be!” sister screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 or 3 chaps left till the ending!