part 4...should I?

comment?

vote? lol tell me what u think :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Bell's POV~*~

" I'm Bell ." I replied after what felt like hours of me just thinking of his voice. I could fell myself blushing like a tomato! Thank God for this sweater! I thought to myself.

"That's a very beautiful name." he says and i blush harder.

"Thanks," i said,"Alex is a nice name also" He smiles this heart stopping smile. "You have a nice smile." I blurted out without thinking. Oh my God i did not just say that out loud! I felt myself turning even redder if that was even possible.

He laughed at that and despite myself i felt a laugh coming out too.

~*~Alex's POV~*~

"Wow! thanks for that compliment. I'd say the same to you but I cant see pass your hood." After I said that I regretted it. She tensed up.

"I think we should get to class." she said as she was walking off.

"Wait! I'm sorry i didnt mean to offend u in any way. Its just i wanted to see and tell you how beautiful you are." She stopped

"I'm not beautiful." and she runs away.

Dang it! i shouldn't have dont that! i shouldn't have said anything about that stupid sweater. If I would've just kept quite I could've had a few more minuets with her before the bell rang!

I stared walking towards the office just thinking about her. Her scent, the way she talks, and just it felt right for me to be sitting with her. What should i do? should i tell her that I'm a werewolf and that i've imprinted on her so therefore she my mate for life? Or should i just have this develop like a normal relationship? I don't know what to do right now. sigh.

When i got to the office i saw her again but she didn't see me. She was closing her locker and her sweater sleeve went down. I froze at what i saw. She had scares down her arm. Why would she hurt herself like that?! My mind kept playing that question in my head over and over again. People only do that if something bad is going on in their life. Right? They dont do it for fun. do they? What had or has her so depressed that she felt that was the only way? is it still going on in her life? What should i do? I have to protect her! I love her!

Then the bell rang which made me jump. Sigh. I walked into the office and asked the lady for my schlulded. Not bad. I thought. Intermediate alg. , English II, world history, lunched, Home ech. biology, and study hall. Cool! This is gunna be easy work! 

When it was lunch time I was shocked to know that i had a two classes with Bell. Math, which im pretty high in, and world history. Not that i didnt think she was smart but I was shocked at my luck being able to sit next to her! in both classes there was only one empty sit and it was by her! And also every time i walked in i saw girl look at me like i was a piece of meat! to say i saw scared would be an understatement! They were freaking me out! Now that its lunch time i thought i'd be able to to get some quite time with her, but to my horror I was tackled my these hungry sluts with questions! ahh i wanted to push them away from me but being the way I was raised, I would never lay a hand on a girl.

And then i saw bell sitting by herself in the back of the lunch room. I smile and try to would towards her. I then notice that she didnt have a lunch which made me frowned a girl needs to eat and she better not be on a diet cause she perfect the way she is. After I was able to escape the I bought us some lunch. When i sat next to her she tensed again.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I just wanted to get to know you." She relaxed a bit.

"It's ok i guess, I shouldn't have been rude and ran away."

I smiled at that. "Don't apologize. It was my fault for being the nosy that I'm known to be." i said with a laugh. she chuckled also. "Well, umm, I hope you dont mind but I bought us both lunch." I said with a nervous smile.

"Really?!" she asked shocked

"Yes, really. Here you have first pick." I had bought nothing healthy so that wont be on a diet today if she was on. haha evil smile. >:) But then again to my happy shock she didnt seem to care. She went for my favorite. The cheese cake! "Desert first?" I asked With amusement in my voice. She just nodded and enjoyed.

After lunch i asked what classes she had next and was sad that I didnt have another one with her. We went to our classes and all day i just kept smiling and thinking about her.

After school i waited for her by her locker. I wanted to ask her something. I was gunna ask if she had a Facebook. I know dumb huh? But i wanted to ask so that i can see her profile picture. I wanted to see her face and that might be the only way without bring up that dumb hoodie of her. When i saw her coming i had to smile even with see her face I knew she was gunna be beautiful.

"Hey Bell, umm, I wanted to ask you. Do u have a Facebook?" She just nodded yes. "Can i add you?" she froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment? vote? tell me what u think & thanks for reading :)