part 11...the dreams

enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~RE CAP~*~

~*~Mystery's POV~*~

When I got back to our hide out I saw my boss talking with someone on the phone.

"Ok, Will do bye." And she hung up.  She looked up at me as if he knew I had bad news.

"Boss, She has a mate."

"She has a WHAT?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~still mystery's POV~*~

I can't believe she found a mate!  Boss was so mad when she found out! 

We are going to have to plan this out if we are to be successful with our plans.  We need to be able to get her alone, but how?...

Maybe we should invite her to a lunch date?  But I doubt that she'll come out to lunch with someone she does't know...hmm maybe boss can put her real name on the invitation?  With bell knowing who sent the invite it's almost a 100% sure thing, but will be agree?

I must run this by the boss and see if she is willing to go this far to get Bell.

~*~Bell's POV~*~

*Bell's dream*

*age 5*

"Mommy, what are you doing?"  Why has mommy been acting so weird?

"What are you talking about sweetheart?" She looked up from what she was doing and looked me straight in my eyes and all I saw was a hatred that sent a chill down my back, but she tried to hide it with a smile.

"Why are you packing?  Where is little sister?"  I looked all aroundthehouse for her, but she wasn't here.  Now that i'm looking around mommy's room she isn't here either and all mommy's clothes are thrown all over the place. 

"Where is dad?"  He's not home yet? is he still at work?

"Shut up you useless child!"  She screamed at me.  What did I do wrong?  I was just asking.

"M-mommy w-what d-d-did I-I d-do?"  I couldn't;t stop the tears from coming I've never heard mommy talk to me like that.

She looked at me and her attempt in hiding her hate disappeared and she glared at me.

Then all of a sudden I wasn't in my house and I wasn't five anymore. I looked around and noticed I was tired down to a chair in a dark room with only enough light so I could see her still standing before me.

She moved closer to me and she pulled out a knife from behind her back and put it right next to my neck.  She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered in a harsh tone...

"You were born!"

Then she made the moved as to cut my throat, but before she could the door slamed out to...

*end of dream*

I woke up with a jolt, about to scream, but remembering that I was at alex's house i clampt my mouth shut and pulled a pillow to my face to muff my sobs.

I couldn't stop the tears i've always had bad dreams, but I have never dreamed of my mother!  And that's not even how it happened when she left! 

Maybe that's why she left while I was at school so she wouldn't have to deal with a useless child like me.

But what about that other part of my dream? What was all that about?!

Wait a minute the last time I had a dream like that it came true...