Part 25...A date & an uh oh!

*RE-CAP*

"Would you please wear this promise ring, as a promise to love each other forever and as a promise that after school we will get married and live together forever?"

Oh my god! I already knew my answer to that question, and I'm Glad he's waiting on getting married I know I not ready for that...yet.

"Yes!!!"

He placed the ring on my finger and it was a prefect fit.

Again I look at his face and I see the most handsome man known to the earth smiling at me. When I looked into his eyes I saw them shining with pure love, adoration, affection, and happiness.

I can't believe this man loves me.

*

~Isabella’s POV~

We were cuddled up in bed together and I was just staring at the man before me. He has truly changed my life for the better.

All the words in the English language couldn’t be compared to him.

He was sweet, kind, gentle, patient, loving, handsome, and that list keeps growing everyday.

I snuggle closer to him, I love feeling his warmth just surround my body, and his arms tighten around my waist, not wanting to let go.

He is always want to protect me and make sure I’m un harmed like today.

It happened again.

After he game me the ring we had went bad to the party. We were having a good time, I was even dancing!

It was near the end of the party when pain shot through my head again. I tried not to scream. I didn’t want to ruin the party.

Alex saw me drop to my knees and ran do to me, he was at the BBQ pit getting more food, when he reached me other people had already notice me in pain.

I hate that I couldn’t control my emotions, even though I tried, I was still the cause for ending the party.

The alpha ended it and had Alex carry me into the Pack house.

After that I honestly don’t remember what happen. I had blacked out from the pain. It was worse then the last time. Way worse.

Instead of it just being in my heard it started to slowly spread down my body.

Alex said while I was out they had ran text to see what was causing the pain, thinking it was just something in my brain or a pinched nerve.

But nothing I really don’t know what is going on with me. It has all come so fast. The teleporting, being a rare red wolf, seeing glimpses of the future, and still more to come!

So far the only good thing would be that I haven’t had another vision about that war. So I don’t have to tell Alex anything.

When I had finally woke up, I was home here in bed with a sad/worried looking Alex.

When he saw I was awake his whole face brightened up into the heart melting smile that I loved. Then he kissed me with so much love and passion, it was mind blowing.

It didn’t end there though. We had went a little farther then we had ever gone.

Right now he was only in his boxer and I was wearing his t-shirt, with my panties underneath.

We didn’t go always, I couldn’t handle that just yet, but I might be soon.

I really did love the way he caresses my body, it’s so gentle but rough at the same time and I loved it. He was very patient with me. And the way he kisses me, God I loved his kisses.