Part 28...only the beginning

*Re-Cap*

I glared at them and let out a low growl, and as I did that I saw red again.

But this time something different happened, my eyes began to burn, and the faces that my mother and sister had, went from that evil grin to a look of pure fright.

“No.” my mother said in a shocked tone.

“It can’t be!” my sister screamed.

*

“How in the h3ll could you have those powers?” Screamed my mother. “I tested you before I left and you had no signs of having the witches gene!”

My eyes were still burning, but I couldn’t look away from them. My body was starting to shake and I could feel my wolf starting to take over. “What do you mean.” I growled through clenched teeth. My voice didn’t even sound like mine, so I knew my wolf was close taking over my body and over coming my will power.

“Only a witch who has reached their maximum of potential power, can have their eyes glow red, but those with greater power can have eyes that glow white.” My mother said through clenched teeth much like had I just done.

“And your eyes are white.” snarled my sister.

*Alex’s POV*

I knew I hated that guy from the start! Ah, I’m going to freaking kill Brent! How dare he kidnap Isabella and take her to those witches!

When Luke told me that Brent was in on the plan to break Isabella and I up and that as far as they both know he did his part of taking her to his place, but I knew better.

While everyone was discussing the plan, I remembered the dream of when Isabella was taken, I was running after her, following her scent. So without telling my pack I took off, though I’m pretty sure they heard my thoughts.

I ran to the school first, knowing that was the last place anyone had seen her, so her scent would be strongest there. I was sniffing the out skirt of the school so no one will notice when I finally caught it. It was heading towards the middle of the forest.

After a few minuets of running, I could finally hear the rest of my pack catching up with me, so I pushed my self to top gear, praying I’ll get there in time.

*

Isabella’s scent was getting stronger by the second and I could actually feel her, like she was only minuets away, but I could also feel the danger we were entering when we past our territory boarder.

‘Everyone, slow down and keep your eyes and ears open, enter alert mode, we just pasted the boarder.’

The Alpha said.

Everyone slowed down and moved into alert mode, letting our wolves take over our body and mind for their instincts to guide us.

As I entered mine, I could feel my wolf leading towards Isabella’s scent, while the rest of my pack searched the area. I was running towards the same building that was in my dream from before. And just like then, I felt the fear, panic, and anger build inside of me. So I pushed my self harder to get to her faster.

I entered the room, but instead of being as quite as possible, I slammed the door open and attacked first guy I saw.

*Isabella’s POV*

I was ready to ask them, what in the hell they were talking about, until I heard a loud crash coming from the other room.

“Maria, go and check that out now!” screamed my mother and Maria ran out the door.

“Now listen to me you little b****, just because your little pack is here doesn’t mean your going to make it out of here alive, and I’ll be the one to make sure of that.” she snapped at me and pulled a short sword from the back of her designer boots, just like they do it in the movies.

She started towards me with her eyes starting to glow red.

As she started to get close to me, I could feel my body begin to shake again, and the heat was spreading through me, ‘Close your eyes.’ said my wolf.

‘Why?’

Just do it, trust me.’

I did as she said and closed my eyes, I felt the shaking get worse, I also felt my mother put the sword right under my neck ready to slit it, and then the door was push open, all in the same time I felt my body exploded…

*Alex’s POV*

I knew that Brent looked familiar before, but I didn’t realize that he would be the one that had attacked me first in my dream of Isabella being taken, but when that door opened and he came at me, it was like the dream all over again.

I had taken him down though, but then another guy came at me and tried to grab my neck, he missed, but then he got my by my back leg and dragged me down.

Damn it, I didn’t know witches could be this strong!

Isabella’s scent is really strong here, so I know she is somewhere in this house, but these loser witches keep attacking me! Gr.

‘Let me take over.’

my wolf told me and I trusted him, so I closed my eye and he quickly took over, right when that guy was about to attack me. We were wrestling back and forth, one of trying to get the upper hand. Right when I was close we slammed into a door and it flow open.

We were on the ground, but I was also on top pinning him to the floor, so I looked around the room and right there I saw Isabella’s body exploded into the magnificent red wolf, way larger then her wolf from before…

*James POV*

‘James, run around the back and see if you can take some out.’

said the Alpha.

‘On it.’

and with that I took off towards that back, snapping at any witch that tried to get in my way.

I was almost to the back when another one tried to get me down, so I grabbed it’s leg and pinned it down ready to end it life, but then it’s smell filled my nose and I know it was my mate Anna’s scent, but when I looked down, it wasn’t Anna…

What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please show your support! <3 all of you are awesome ppl!!