part 20...An inner wolf thing?

Please enjoy <3

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END!

And please read redzebras storys! I love them and im sure you will to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RE-CAP*

“Hi! I’m Anna!” She said to us.

“I’m Isabella.” I replied with a real smile because I knew here secret.

“And I’m Alex. It’s nice to meet you.” he replied nicely, but I knew something was off in his voice, did he notice the smell as well?

I looked back at Maria and her eyes were trailing down his body like she wanted to jump him now.

Oh heck no! My sister wants Alex! I’m SO going to have fun playing with her.

~*~Bell's POV~*~

After Alex and I left the office we walked towards the lockers to gather our books for class.

I got all the same classes as him which I am completely fine with.

1. Intermediate Algebra... uh! I hate math I'm so going to get him for that one.

2. English II

3. world history

lunch...yummy!

4. home room.

5. Biology

6. study hall

Hmm...the rest aren't to bad, but i guess I will do just fine seeing as I'll have one hot tutor.

I honestly loved being able to spend as much time with him as I could.

We were still walking towards the lockers, but before we could get there I started to get a dull headache.

It wasn't anywhere near the pain I felt yesterday.

There was a throbbing pain and pictures were flashing through my head like a silent movie being fast forward never staying still.

Even at the rate it was going I was able to tell two things that was going on...or at least what I thought was going to happen, me still being completely new to this stuff.

1. I saw that the new girl 'Anna' really was my sister, but every time she flashed through my head she was with Alex's friend James smiling and laughing together...could they actually be mates?

Even if they were I new that they both will need some taming.

2. I saw a battle forming in front of my eyes. Blood everywhere, wolves were fighting agasint something, but I couldn't tell what it was they were fighting or who was winning.

I hadn't noticed that we were at the lockers and had stopped walking till Alex said something that caught my attention

Didn't he notice my spacing out?

"...So the Alpha want to throw a party." He said happily.

"What?" I asked.

I was still shocked from what I had seen in my vision.

I was praying for a way that part of it will never come true.

He was looking at me worriedly, he came closer to me and put both hands on my face looking me in the eyes.

"The Alpha wants to throw a party to welcome you into the pack. Are you ok Bee Bee? You look really pale."

Should I tell him? Or should I wait till I'm 100% sure about these visions?

"I was...I'm Just worried about meeting the people in your pack. What if they don't like me?" I lied easily looking down.

"Bell." He said while pulling my chin up forcing me to eye at him.

The look in his eyes told me he didn't believe me but he was willing to let it drop till I was ready to tell him.

He looked a little sad, but nodded and gave me a kiss.

"Ok, Bee Bee lets get to class." He said, with my favorite crocked smile playing on his lips.

God I love this boy!

He took my hand and we started to walk towards class.

But there was something nagging at me about lying to him even though he had forgiven me.

'I'm your inner wolf dummy.' It says to me.

Inner wolf? What the heck is an inner wolf?

'I'm like your…I don‘t know whatever it‘s called, but I'm stronger. When you go wolf I can take over and your wolf instincts will kick in. Also I can yell at your butt for Lying to him!' she screamed at me.

'Dang calm down! I think it'll be best if we wait till I know 100%. I feel as though I’m going to have another one soon, and I don't want to worry him for no reason. Besides he forgave me, remember?' I said already getting annoyed with her.

'Fine whatever.' She said annoyed to.

Jeez! Is she really going to be in my head screaming at me for the rest of my life?

'Yes you are, and if you don't want me screaming at you, you might want to listen to me.' She shot at me.

Ah! I need to think of a way to get him back for not warning me about this annoying inner wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was WAY to short but I felt bad for not writing all week!

So it better then nothing right?

And I know some of these chapters are boring but I promise to have something exciting happen in the next upload!