part 3...school

vote comment tell me wat u think :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ Alex's POV~*~

     I''m running. Why am i running? I look around and see nothing but tree. I'm in a forest but where am i hearding? Wait I smell something. It smells like vanilla and violets. The wolf in my head howls. Its saying 'mate, protect, mate'. Wait its my mates sent im going to see my mate?!?! its getting stronger...im getting closer to her!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

What the heck?! it was only a dream. It felt so real. i felt so close to her. sigh oh well i guess i have to get ready for school. I decided to wear a plain white shirt and jeans so i could try and fit in and maybe go unseen. Well heres to hoping anyways. I hop in my car and i get to the school early. So i decide to walk around and get to know this place so it wouldnt be that hard to find my classes.

It was then when i got to the school foot ball field that i smelt her. I froze at first wanting to just stand there and smell that mouth wating sent of hers but i also wanted to see the beautiful face of my mate so i walk towards it smiling like a fat kid in a candy store, but that smile fade a little when i saw her face hidden behind the hood of her sweater. Either way i still walk up to her. she didnt notice me at first thats when i saw the white cords to her headphones so i take a seat next to her. I actually startled her! She jumped when she saw that i sat next to her but she didnt look up at me. So i decided to break the ice. "Hi, I'm Alex I just moved here."

~*~bell's POV~*~

I was sitting on the benches at the foot ball field listening to my favorite song, Comatose by Skillet wishing i was able to sleep better. "Stupid dream" I mumble to myself.

*DREAM*

I was sitting by my window facing the woods. It was a beautiful day. After the storm  last night it left the sky a beautiful blue and hardly any clouds. Then i saw something move in the trees, but i pushed it off thinging it was just a bird. But then this beautiful wolf jumped out. It was huge! About the size of a horuse and his fur was a sandy tan color. He was amazing, and if i was so scared i would been smiling. It was just staring at me with its big black eye. I dont know what came over me but i ran to the back yard wanting to get closer to it. I cursed myself as sonn as i was standing in front of it. But when i backed up it moved close. I looked into its eyes again and saw something. I felt as if he was pulling me towards him. I left me hand so he could smell me and hope that he can tell i wouldnt hurt him. He snift and i hard a growl come from within him but it wasnt frighting. 'hello' i said to him. And he lick my hand! I started to pet him and he started to make this purring type noise. Then he started shaking and he was moving so weird like he was changing into something else.....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

And thats when im alarm went off it was so weird!

I hadnt notice someone was standing next to me that when he sat down it startled me a bit. I didnt look up at him. He'd be able to see my face all brused and run away from me...not like i cared tho...but something in me was hoping hed talk with me. And then...

"Hi, I'm Alex i just moved here." he said. Oh my GOD. he sounded like a freaken Angel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i have to leave it here. i've been busy. planning my best friends baby shower! well tell me what u think! :) comment vote!