Chapter 2: part 2

I was walking up to the doorstep, Aleena in front of me, she rang the doorbell. We were dressed quite causally. I wore my black skinny Jeans, a white flowy shirt with tiny birds printed all over, a long necklace with an owl at the end, and my favorite toe post sandals. Light makeup. And my hair was down in its natural waves.

After a few seconds the door into Zayn's house was answered by a tall brunette. She was almost as tall as me. She had a friendly smile and long curled hair. "Hey El!" Aleena said hugging 'El'. "HI! Come on in." she replied shutting the door behind us. "You must be Ronnie?" Eleanor looked to me. "Yup, hi." i said to her smiling.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor! Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!" I replied.

"We're watching some horror film Louis picked out. Hope that's okay?" Eleanor said to us excitedly as we walked into the house. 'I hope it's a horror film I haven't seen before' I thought to my self. "I LOVE horror movies." I said, replying to her question.

"You know how i feel horror movies, El." Aleena said.

"Oh, yeah.. Everyone knows how you feel." Eleanor said.

"Yeah, Except Veronica and I'd like to keep it that way." Said Aleena.

"Wait, what are you talking about? TELL ME." I said.

"Where's everyone else?" Aleena cut in.

"In the lounge" Eleanor said. "By the way 'SHE' is here."

"Millie? UGH, why does she have to be here? She is so annoying." Aleena said.

"Who's Millie?" I asked them.

"The most irritating person that you'll ever meet." Aleena said to me.

"She's sort of with Zayn.. And she never stops whining." Eleanor said.

"AND do not forget her high pitched laugh." Aleena added.

We walked into the lounge. It was a big room, there was a large flat screen tv with a home theater system. There was a coffee table in the center with a huge comfy looking couch and a couple of bean bags kept around. The coffee table was loaded with snacks.

"Hey everyone, long time no see! This is my roommate Veronica."

"Hi Veronica!" Everyone said together. "Veronica, this is Harry, Josh, Louis, Millie and you know Zayn and Eleanor." Aleena said.

I settled myself between Harry and Aleena.

"So Veronica.. Where are you from?" Harry asked me.

"Umm, I've kind of moved around a lot, I've lived in a few cities in India, Australia and France, and now here" I replied.

"That's nice, we travel a lot too. But it's kind of our job, So we don't really get to see much of the places that we go to." Louis said.

"Do you wanna get something to drink?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Pepsi or something." I replied.

"Harry can get it for her, right Harry?" Aleena said looking at me with an almost evil smile

"Uh, yeah sure." he said with a questioning look on his face.

"Go with him" Aleena whispered to me and gave me a slight push. 'Oh god, she's trying to set me up with him' I thought. I gave her a *this isn't going to work* look. And followed Harry to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that." I said, "Aleena's just trying to set me up with someone cause she thinks I'm going to end up forever alone."

"Oh, is it working?" he winked at me sarcastically. "She's always setting me up with someone too... Ice?" he asked me holding a glass in his hand.