Chapter 7

NOTE: please VOTE AND COMMENT if you like or even if you don't I just want some sort of feedback. It would mean a lot!

This chapter is kind of small but the next few are going to be good :D (or I hope they are)

Thanks and enjoy! xx

_________

"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!" Aleena chanted.

"Stop it Aleena it's Sunday" I said turning away from her trying to cover my ears with my pillow.

"How are you going to read this text from Zayn then?" Aleena asked.

I sat up straight. "What?" I said grabbing my phone from her hand.

--

Zayn: Morning :) yesterday was fun x

--

I smiled. He'd sent it a few hours back..

--

Me: Good morning :) yeah it was. What's up? X

--

Zayn: did you just wake up? It's like 11:30.. I remember when I could do that. I hate waking up early :/

--

Me: me too.. So what woke you up on a Sunday morning? xx

--

Zayn: work. :/ We've got some tour meetings and costume fittings today.

--

Me: costumes? haha.. I'm picturing you performing in some Chicken suit or something.. :P

--

"I don't even know why you never accept that you like him. Look at the grin on your face." Aleena said.

"Shut up." I said.

"See you don't even deny it." She told me.

--

Zayn: I bet the fans would go crazy with their jokes on that.. Haha.. Maybe I should try it sometime. ;)

So what are you doing today? xx

--

Me: got some work to finish before break.. So I should probably get started on that.. :)

--

"Are you even listening to me, Ron?" Aleena asked me. I wasn't paying much attention to her jabbering.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"I was asking if you wanted to come with us on a ski trip?" She said.

"When?"

"During winter break.." She said I think for the second time.

"Yeah sure, but I usually spend New Year's Eve with my family.. It's kind of like family time.. So.. " I said.

"You can go back home for New Year's Eve.." She said.

"Okay.. I'll come." I said.

"Great i'll call Zayn and tell him you're coming too." She said

"Zayn's going too?" I asked a little to eagerly.

"Yeah, he wanted me to invite you.." She said. "Oh, hey Zayn.. Veronica's coming.. She said she could come for the trip." She said into her phone.

She spoke to him for a while. I didn't listen much. He wanted me to come? I thought to myself. I smiled as I looked down to a new text on my phone.

--

Zayn: Yay! You're coming :) x

--

Me: Yup :D

--

"Well, I guess we better start on our work." I said to Aleena.

"Ughh, I was trying to avoid that." Aleena said.

"Well, if we don't want to repeat this semester we should probably start.." I said.

"Can you do it for me? You're so good at it.." She said.

"No."

"Fine." She said slumping down on her chair.

When I work I have a lot of time to think.. And this time they were all happy thoughts. And happy thoughts meant good work.