Chapter 6

Saturday mornings, my lazy mornings.

I loved lazy mornings. Aleena and I are just hanging out after we ate our breakfast at the cafeteria. As the weeks passed our room was getting messier and messier. I was just clearing it up a bit.

It had been 4 days since that lunch with Zayn which was the last time we'd met. But we exchanged texts every now and then. Every time I received a text from him my stomach would do this backflip. And my day would just get better.

Today, we made plans to go around the city, as I still hadn't explored much of it. So Zayn, Aleena and Harry were going to be taking me around.

They'd be meeting us at the gates of the university by 12:30 PM so we'd get some lunch and go around.

I liked that Harry was coming too, he seemed like a friendly guy. He made everyone feel comfortable in his company. And he was just oddly entertaining.

And I was super excited to be meeting Zayn again.

I carefully picked out what to wear. The weather seemed pretty grey and gloomy like almost always. So I picked out something suitable. I lightly straightened my long hair and did my make up. Just some concealer, blush and mascara and some lip balm.

Aleena and I walked out to the gates where Harry and Zayn were already waiting for us. We greeted each other.

"Didn't make you wait too long, did we?" I asked

"No, we were here just a couple of minutes back." Zayn replied.

"Okay, so where are we going for lunch?" Aleena asked them. " I'm STARVING"

I noticed a couple of people around the street looking at both the boys and some clicking pictures. It was kind of strange and I'd only ever met Zayn in our room or at his place so it was kind of an alien feeling to be watched by everybody. But they seemed used to it, having cameras around all the time.

"We're going this cafe, they've got the BEST chilly cheese sandwiches." Harry said.

"Sounds good." I replied.

We got into Harry's car, a black Range Rover. The windows completely tinted. Nobody could see us from the outside. I guess they would need their privacy.

We reached the cafe after a few minutes, about 5 songs on the radio, I calculated.

"The Good, Bad and Hungry? Someone's getting a little too fancy, eh Harry?" Aleena said sarcastically as we walked into the restaurant. Harry smirked.

We took our seats. Me next to Harry, and Zayn across him and Aleena opposite to me.

We ordered our food. I got myself a

Chicken burger and fries and a large Pepsi.

"I hate you." Aleena joked.

"What did I do now?" I asked her.

"You eat so much and you're still so skinny. That's like paradise" She said.

"Haha.. Blame my genes" I said.

"So how are your tour rehearsals going?" I asked the boys taking a bite of my burger.

"It's going pretty good, we've been busy but it's always fun. We fool around a bit so it's not all serious work." Zayn said.

"Yep, we mess around a lot.. But it's all going good." Harry said.

A little girl came over to Zayn and tugged on his jacket.

"Hi.." She said. She was absolutely adorable. She had a tiny notebook and a pen in her hand.

"Hi sweety, you want me to sign that?" He asked her.