Chapter 4

"Hey Ronnie! Where's Aleena?" Zayn asked me.

I let him in. He sat down on Aleena's bed. I put aside my half done sketch.

"She's gone for her planning committee meeting thing." I replied.

"Oh.. She didn't tell me about that. Well that's okay cause three is a crowd anyway." He said. "Hey are those your sketches?" He said pointing out to my work spread all over my table.

"Yeah, that's my assignment stuff.. Just 1 point and 2 point perspective drawings" I said.

"They're really good!" He complimented me.

I probably went as red as a tomato.

"Show me your other stuff." He asked.

"Sure." I said smiling to him. I opened my draw and took out my sketch books.

"Wow that's a lot of sketches." He said

"We'll yeah I'm always drawing.."

He looked through all my still life sketches, sceneries, charcoal drawings pen drawings, oil & dry pastels..

He looked up at me with his mesmerizing smile "you're very talented."

"Thanks. Means a lot to me.." I gushed.

He turned the pages and stopped at a drawing of my sister and my mother.

"Wow. Well, I know this ones you." He pointed to my sister, "And I'm guessing that's your mum?"

"Yeah that's my mum but that's my sister not me."

"You've got a pretty family from what I've seen." He said looking right at me.

I grinned. "So.. what do you wanna do now?"

"I can see that you're half way through that sketch.. You wanna finish that? I could just read or something." Zayn asked.

"I have time to do finish that later.. I don't want you to get bored." I said

"Actually, I wanted to watch you draw. Not in the creepy stalker way that I just sounded like, but I'm just fascinated." He said.

"Okay, what do you want me to draw?"

"What are you best at?" He asked

"Im most comfortable using charcoal, and I think I'm the best at human anatomy."

"Anatomy, as in...?"

"Drawing human figures and portraits. I like portraying emotions and facial expressions." I said.

"Seeing as I'm the only other human here, draw me.." He said

"..like one of my French girls?" I said cheekily.

"Haha, I see what you did there.. Thanks for the amazing offer but I'd like to keep my clothes on." He said

"Oh, damn it. I was looking forward to that." I said faking disappointment.

He laughed.

"Just sit anywhere you want and let the sunlight fall on you." I said

"Can I also draw something?"

"Yeah, okay.. What are you gonna draw?" I said

"I could draw you." He replied.

"Can you draw?" I asked him.

"I could try I'm good at cartoons and stuff." Zayn said.

"So you're gonna make me a cartoon?" I asked him.