a new day!

I got up from my bed and went down stairs. I walked down the corridor where I could see the long red rug, along the long bright corridor. Hm i thought, thinking what I should do today.

I definitely need to eat! That's of what I know. I walked down the stairs, but princess nor Knight were here.  Are they gone somewhere? Maybe princess dragged Knight with her on a walk or something.

That also means that I must grab some food for my self, if I can reach. But I am a king and I can do this by my self, I am independent.

I reached to the bottom of the stairs and as I got closer to the kitchen, the cabinets were bread was kept was higher than I thought. So I looked in the fridge, nothing there. I guess I'm going to have to climb on the cabinet to get bread.

I looked around until I found a tiny ladder, I dragged the ladder along the floor trying not to scrape the floor or to make very loud noises that will hurt my ears.

As I placed down the ladder I was already tired. I set the ladder to lean against the cabinet and next to one with bread in it. I slowly climbed up the ladder hoping that it will not just slip any second While I'm on it.

I reached for the cabinet and opened it gently, yes! There is bread! Probably not the best thing to eat for breakfast honestly, but there is nothing in the fridge and I don't know how to make food my self.

I reached for the bread and as I did I felt the ladder slowly slid, I panicked and grabbed the bread into my hand as fast I could, so I could quickly get of the ladder ,but by grabbing the bread quickly I leaned towards it and fell forwards.

I felt dizzy and my eyes where blurry for a second, then the pain hit. My eyesight went back to normal and I was not dizzy anymore I just felt pain on my head and legs as they were slight scraped my the ladder. But I know healing magic, I can just heal my self! But I don't have my staff I left it in my room.

Suddenly out of no where princess and Knight appeared all worried about me. I have no idea where they came from but they appeared.

"Custard are you ok? We heard a crash in the castle and ran in!" Princess exclaimed in a worried look

"Accually I heard the bang, princess was busy picking liliac flowers.." Knight added

Princess pushed him lightly as she got me up on my knees and picked up the long ladder.
"Knight may you help me please with this!" Princess was obviously struggling with the ladder already and she just picked it up, but either ways if princess asked or not Knight would help.

And off they went with the ladder, putting it back where I got it from. Well the thing is that they didn't and either did I that I was holding bread in my hand, that means that I have food now! Also how come princess and Knight haven't asked me if I ate or not. 

They haven't even bothered asking if I wanted to eat something other then some plain bread.
This day is not of to a great start. I took a piece of bread and placed the rest on the table where everyone sits at.

And I peacefully are my bread.