The pin

I can't believe that Aster betrayed me and my army. She is going to pay for this, she is so dead, she will never see light ever again.

I saw a couple of my guards running and towards me, they had terrified expressions on their faces. But someone was missing, or I can say something.

"You-r m-majesty..!" Said one of the guards painting and trying to catch their breath. They are so over reactive and problematic, jeez.

"What do you want." I said in a quite agresive voice, they are wasting my time, some of my guards got lost in the woods with the whole pink princess cookie person, u need to figure out what happened to them and I need to plan my next move.

They just started at me blankly, and when I was about to shout at them I saw something in one of their hands. Something about it seems familular, like I've seen it before.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Come on tell me what you were going to say, OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE THE LAST GUARDS!" I screamed at them they need to know who is in charge and that you do not go silent when I ask for an response.

"Sir, we got attacked on our way back after setting the traps an-" said one of them. He looks like he got beat up, possibly could have it been the missing guard?
"BY WHO?!"
"T-the problem is sir we don't know whom may have done this..."
I just stared at them, then they stared at eachother before they shown the thing I saw earlier.

"Your majesty this is the only thing we have from the cultprit... Before they gave us this the-"

"They gave you this?" I asked confused, why would a cultprit leave or give something that would give them away?

"Yes sir, and they also said ' don't ever come back here and if your ruler asks why show them this', or something along those lines." Said he as he showed me the circle shaped object with rapped fabric around it. They fabric was slightly see through, I could partially tell the details on it.

I got off my throne surrounded by nettles and vines, my throne glistened in the moonlight as it was made from emeralds. As I walked closer I snatched the object out of the guards hands and sat back down at my throne.

"NOW LEAVE, YOU DISAPPOINTED ME, YOU LET ONE OF THE GUARDS DISAPPEAR! MY MAGIC DOES NOT LAST FOREVER." I shouted at them.

As I told them they immediately left the room.

My magic cannot keep recreating things, I have to sacrifice peoples lives for my power, I cannot keep spending it all on royal guards to keep the real ones under control! These people are annoying and stupid, I could sacrifice them all and replace them all with my magic guards, but magic is sencitive depending on what spell you use and what cookie you are.

I go to the nature category, in more detail the leaf category, leaf cookies aren't strong, they aren't supposed to be, they can only heal. Flower cookies can be strong but it is rare that it ever happens.

Food category cookies are the most common ones but have the most high chance probability that they will be strong, same with the animal category, but there are not many animal cookies out there.

Out of the food category anything or anyone with an vanilla or chocolate genes will be or is strong, possibly one of the strongest, in that case it is very rare not to be powerful cookie.

Thing I have realized it that usually it's the cookies ,which would be made of candy or anything sweet or bitter, are the strongest.

If only I had that power, then I would have destroyed half of the world in two weeks and not 3 great kingdoms in that time. Hm, imagine full control over everything and everyone...