Aster?

"̶o̶h̶ ̸n̸o̴ ̵I̵ ̶t̵h̴i̵n̶k̵ ̶I̷ ̷k̵n̸o̴w̶ ̵w̶h̶e̸r̷e̷ ̵s̷h̴e̴ ̴i̵s̶.̴"̸

Wait what?! Aster? You know where princess is?

"Knight I think you need to calm down. She must be somewhere." Chilli pepper said in a conserned look.

"But where? I looked everywhere! Name any place and I've already been there." Knight cookie insisted.

And the problem is that princess may be with this aster cookie. Gone somewhere far away.

"Knight do you know perhaps how long she has been gone?" I heard chilli say in a annoyed tone.

"Well no. All I know is that she went to sleep yesterday and is gone now."

Wait. Aster mentioned something about traps didn't she. What if princess got into one! And that's how they got her.

And when I first felt that weird feeling it was aster communicating with me to stop me from walking into one! Then when I walked out the princesses Gards probably got rid of it. Those evil 'Gards' where here the whole time! AND PROBALLY STILL ARE!

I ran towards the castle as fast as I could.

"Hey kid where are you going!?" Chilli pepper screamed from behind.

If those evil guys are still here I can follow them into their evil place where they plan evil things!
And save princess and Aster!

But if I find them, and if they will go anywhere.

Besides I'm going to have to be quiet and careful, I might get into a trap or they might spot me.

Wow I really came up with all of this my self? I guess I am smart in a way.

Don't worry Aster and princess help is on the way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Time skip-

"Hey princess are you sure that you won't get us lost in these woods?"
I swear like we have been walking for ages. And she gets on getting her lefts and rights,

" Yes I do, don't worry we will be there in no time!" Princess assured me.

I looked up at the sky and I see the sun is setting. WAIT. THE SUN IS SETTING?

WE HAVE BEEN WALKING ALL DAY?

ok it's either we are lost or this woman was captured in the night and those Guards walked all night, I mean that would explain why the guards looked so tired.

"Hey princess we should rest as the sun is setting and we do not want to deal with being sleep deprived and fighting with cake hounds on our way."

Princess glared at the sky and then at me.

"Wow I didn't even realize! Hm i think it is a good idea to rest."

I grabbed princess by the arm and walked towards the trees. I spotted a small cave and dragged her inside.

"Stay here. I will get wood." I said.
"Oh ok." She said as she looked around the small 'cave'.

I walked around trees grabbing all different types of sticks. Thick, thin, long, and short. Any kind.

Until I spotted light. Wait, Light?

This either danger or hope. 

Princess!

I dropped the sticks and ran towards the cave where princess is. She needs to come with me. If this was light from the kingdom then we are saved. But if it is the guards from the kingdom... Then... Well let's say we will have complications.