the 12 year old brunette -blood warning-

"urgh, how much long is there to walk? Custard said it's not far away!" Princess cookie exclaimed.

Girl, if I were you I wouldn't complain, I literally got stabbed in the arm, had to fight one of the most powerful people on earth, knocked out like about 10 guards? AND NOW I am carrying a sleeping child, and my arm is still consistently bleeding this whole time.

Honestly I think you and custard are blind for not realising my WHOLE ARM BEING COVERED IN BLOOD. I mean they haven't questioned it either, honestly glad they didn't.

I mean I didn't expect custard to fall asleep after like minutes after I started carrying him, geez he must if been very tired.

"If I were you I wouldn't complain." I said.

"Besides you and custard have been carried half the way from nettl- I mean, the bad guys castle and to your kingdom."

"Huh? You know their name? How?"

I'm not going to tell her that I'm friends with nettle, they will not trust me and think that I'm just a spy or something.

Besides, I'll prefure her not to scream 'WHAAAT?!' and then attract cake hounds to deal with.

But I must tell her and custard eventually or they will think I was keeping it a secret all along just to get an advantage over them.

"I'll tell you later. Just promise not to freak out."

"Okay!" She responded in a child like way, she stared at me and then at my arm, then she looked... terrified?

"Oh my gosh! What happened to your arm!?" She exclaimed.

HAS SHE JUST REALIZED? SERIOUSLY?!

"Sh! Quiet down, there are cake hounds around here!" I shouted in a whisper manner.

"Right, but is your arm ok?"

Well looking at the amounts of blood that is on my sleeve and there being a trail of blood, yes my arm is 'totally ok' and 'I am not dieing right now'.

"Have you seriously just realized that? Like just right now and not during the past hours we had together?"

She stared at me, blinking. "No... but we need to heal your arm!" She wispered quite agresively.

Now, I am very disappointed, this whole time princess has not realized my bleeding arm, and to be honest, yes it hurts a lot ; It feels like I have a giant hole through my arm, which I might as well have.

"Custard can heal if-" I interrupted her

"We are NOT healing me right now! There are cake hounds around here! If we stop on our tracks and be too loud they will attack...! " I whispered 'loudly'.

I sighed and said " we will heal me at the kingdom, let's make haste before the cake hounds will decide to attack."

And as I said that I spotted light. It was a fade one, but it was still light.
I stared at the light, eventually princess turned around and did too.

"Do you think-?" I asked but got rudely interrupted.
" Come on, we need to heal your arm! " She said as she took custard off my back.
Then she carried him on her back and pulled my by non injured arm dragging me along with her.

The light seemed to be so far away, yet so close. We didn't stop.

As we got closer we heard voices. Oh no please don't tell me there's more guards!

"Princess hide! It might be the guards" I whispered to her. So she did as I said. I hid as well but closer to where the voices where coming from, I was going to attack, but...

"Princess?! Custard?!" Said one voice, it sounded like a child. Not so young as custard but not as old as me.
"If there's any villains here who kidnapped her highness, trust me your not leaving alive!"
Said the other. That's when I realized that was the Knight cookie I saw and heard earlier when I was using my spell to communicate with custard!
It's him!

I ran towards where princess and custard hid and grabbed princess by the arm and pulled her with me. She was confused and shocked, and asked me what I'm doing, but I just pulled her along with me.

"OI YOU GUYS!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear me.

"Aster what are you doing!?" princess shouted at me, confused and slightly stressed out.

Those guys must've heard the pink cookie after they got closer, I could hear and see them clearly.

"STAY BACK FROM HER HIGHNESS!" insisted the knight. I just glared at him for a moment.

"Knight cookie! Everything is ok! Aster actually helped me get away from the bad guys who tried to kidnap me!"
Knight did not stop staring at me with suspicion in his eyes.

Then I saw the kid I heard shouting for custard and princess. And I was right, he was about the age of twelve or looked like it and had a white strip in his brunette hair. He was also holding an candy cane about a half of his own size.

"You saved princess..? So do you perhaps know where my friend custard is?! He-"

" Actually he is with us, well currently sleeping, I was carrying him most of the way here, till princess insisted she will carry him instead, because I have an injured arm and she just not long ago realized."

The young brunette glanced at my arm and I saw fear crawl on to his face, then he looked back at me and said, "we must get you to the kingdom immediately! This injury is very deep and serious!"

"Gingerbrave is right, it seems very deep... And you may have lost a lot amount of blood"
Was it really THAT bad. I mean I don't feel like I'm dieing or something. Well It does hurt a lot but I mean really..? I mean I guess I am in a serious condition...

"Come follow us to our kingdom, we shall Heal you there! Oh by the way if custard was with you guys why didn't he heal your arm?" Asked the child named gingerbrave.

"If we stopped and healed my arm cake hounds would of got to us, and I would not risk that. And besides somehow princess and custard didn't realize it before."

Gingerbrave looked at me and then at princess, he had the type of face, that if it would be a sentence, it would be, are you kidding me?

The 'are you kidding me' face.

"Come on let's head there now we cannot wait any longer. We need to heal you."
So me and princess followed Knight and gingerbrave, back to their kingdom. Oh boy, I am going to have to tell them everything that happened and that will happen...

First get healed, then I have to worry about telling them. I hope I have enough time.

Nettle cookie, please oh, please, give me more time. Please don't attack in the next few days...