oh me? Im princess cookie!

*sigh* that kid does not listen does he. The chilli pepper person won't believe him. Then I heard AND SAW I freaked out Knight asking about a royalty if they seen her.

I honestly was confused and sat there watching what was about to happen until I heard a cookie struggling. I came out of my hiding place and saw a pink cookie struggling to get out of grip of one of nettle cookies Gards.

"Hey put me down! As a princess, you must listen to me! I have a very brave and good Knight that will end you if you won't let go!"

Hm, maybe this is the royalty cookie that the knight guy was worried about. Even if it isn't, who knows what nettle cookie will do to this pink cookie.

There are five gards, the one that has the pink person cookie, whatever, was at front and the other four at the back two behind the other

Let's start with tackling the Gards in the back and one by one tiring them to a tree.

And so I did, one by one i was knocking over with the use of my powers and tiring them to a tree. I was so quick that even the pink cookie didn't see me just the Gards suddenly disappearing.

"Erm... Sir, or mam, or whatever, your friends... Their... Gone?"

"What?" The gard answered in a rough voice as they turned around, then the confusion in their face hit in, turning their head left and right looking for any sign of their fellow gards.

The gard then put down the pink cookie and took out their sword and pointed it at the princess.

"Did you do anything? Use your powers or something..?"

"No?" The pink cookie responded. They sounded like a child but looked fully grown up as I got a closer look of her. She also was wearing very pink dress.

Jeez she must love the colour pink or something like that. Honestly her dress kind of burns my eyes.

Listen im sorry but her dress hurts my eyes it is too bright pink. Honestly just to bright. But still.

It was my chance to knock that gard over with my powers. The pink cookie was on the ground and the gard was looking the opposite way from me.

"Excuse me put I don't think that your friends are still here-"

The pink cookie turned around and was all alone. The gard was gone.

As I finished tiring the gard to the tree I saw her panic.

What the hell is it with me and people panicking all the time after I saved them?

I guess it can just become my hobby, or I get a dollar every time I scared someone, I mean it only happened twice but weird that it happened twice.

"Hey calm down, I'm not going to hurt you."
I said in a calm voice.

"I mean thank you for saving me from those guys but who are you?"

"Wow this is literally the same thing repeating it's self, first I save the cookie and then they start to panic and before I know it the calm down and ask who i am."

NO CAUSE LIKE COME ON! It happened twice in three days!

"Wait this happened before?"

"Yes but with a different cookie, and in a different way."

"Oh... And I asked you a question and you didn't answer it."

"Oh yeah, my name is Aster." I came out from the shadows and shown my self to her.
I like the fact that I'm taller then her. Hehe.
But i mean I am 5,11 and that Is pretty tall aspecaily for a 16 year old girl.

The pink cookie just blankly stared at me.

"Well will you say your name...?"

"Oh me? I'm princess cookie!"

Wow such a original and unique name I guess. So she is ment to be a princess her whole life then.

I'm just kidding of course.

"Do you perhaps know we're your kingdom is?" I asked hopefull that I can warn everyone and not just two cookies.

"If I remember correctly, we should just follow the dirt path walking forward. And if there is a turn we go..... Right. Wait no left!"

"You sure you know your way back to your kingdom?"
It seems like we might get lost.

"Well let's find out..! Oh and by the way how did you know I live in a kingdom?"

Am I really gonna tell her the whole story?
Yes, yes I am.

"I'll explain on the way, ok?"

"Yeah sure!" She responded.

Wow she either is really naive or childish. Or either both. She probably is very trust worthy too. Well I'm just guessing here.

Let's hope we get there before no one is hurt.