set off the traps

Damn it's been a while 🥲. I had absolutely no motivation and the past few days, or weeks,I don't even know how much time went past. My mental health wasn't the best, well it never is, but I had really bad days over the past week or so, sorry for the long wait. Like seriously thank you for being patient with me! Anyways enjoy the chapter!

-Gingerbrave's pov so y'all don't get confused-

I stood there watching the purple cookie run -not cookie run the game, but the actual cookie running- off into the distance and before I could blink my eye she was gone. I tightly gripped on the instruction sheet Aster gave to me and looked at the map. The next trap is not far from here.

Let's hope I don't mess this up, these traps seem very dangerous on what aster said about them and on what I saw. I walked towards the first trap, it was near the forest which we, in which I mean by me custard chilli wizard and strawberry, haven't cleared out yet, lets also hope no cake hounds also pop out and attack me!

By each step I took I felt time go slower and slower. Me, by my self, undoing a dangerous trap which can possibly kill me or seriously injure me, no knowledge, no nothing, over then two pieces of paper which I have to follow.

But I will be fine! I believe in my self! I am smart, I can do this..!

And I reached the place! Now the problem is with spotting the trap as I don't have 3 pairs of eyes to look around with.

This is going to be a long day if aster doesn't come back anytime soon.

I looked at the instructions sheet and unfolded it gently, smoothing it out so I can see every minor detail and that it wasn't all scrunched up together.

"I can do this all by my self, if I am careful and gentle." I whispered to my self.

Let's hope I'm not alone for long, I don't want to risk nearly being burnt alive... Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey custard...?" I heard pancake ask in a high pitched voice.
"Hm, yes?" I replied to him turning around to face him.
He stared at me for a moment and then looked around. "So how do we undo those traps in the first place? I've only seen it getting destroyed."

I was about to say something for a moment but stopped on my words.

Pancake has a point, I don't know how to undo them either, we don't have aster here to help us in any way, we don't know where the traps are either, and we might as well walk into one by accident!

All we know is how to activate the trap.

*Gasp* "wait Pancake what if we destroy the traps by throwing something on them so they activate!"

"That's really smart custard! Then Gingerbrave and the purple cookie will take us to help them!" Pancake squealed in a burst of excitement.

Hehe! it's funny hearing aster being called purple cookie! I think I will call her that too! It's quite funny!

Ḣ̴̞̗͔̤̙̥͇͈̆̒̽̈͋ē̶̗̙̣̒́y̶̡͔̽͜!̸͚͓̰̊̊ ̶͙̘̅̌́̐̈̌͂̃C̸̰̾̐͛̈́͛̉͊̑u̷͙͛̍̍̈́͆̀͘͠s̵̜̭͍̞̀̍̉̓̍t̷̡̛͈͕̖̼̪̿͗̋̏̀̒a̵̪̎̃͝r̵̰͈̻͖̪̿͐̊́̓͒̈́ḋ̸̥̘ ̸̛̞̻̲͓̈́̀̾̄̈́̊̕ẁ̴̢͈̼̙̬̫͜h̸̞̬͓̰̔̒͂͂̇̕͝ě̴̬̃ŗ̶̛̛̣̜͖̩͇̂̿̓͌͛e̶͇̤̺̞̱̜̍̌̃͂̈́͒͝ ̸̺͚͙̠̮̫̍̈͜à̵̳̩̖͓͈r̴̭̤̘̺͂é̷̹̣ ̵̳̝̻͈̬̀̽̎͝y̷̛̙͉̺̱̠̹̹̍́̂͂̐͂ǒ̸̤̜̺̾͗̽u̷̡͍̒̐̀̑̈̎͘͠?̸̞̤̤͝ ̵̡̡̝̼͔̪̙͍̏͂̑́̓̂͘͝S̸̡̫̦̝̤͆̒͐̅ê̶̢̨̠̻̙̣̜̮̾̍̉̉̊͠͝r̵̟̘͔̼̣̪͙̿i̷̹͕̱̱͙̽̉̌̋̃̊ȯ̴̡͕̩̤̝̳̣̹ų̴̹̩͖̇̕ș̴̹̠͕̝͒̽̋̽̾͊̈́͘l̷̨̢̛̛̞̩̭̘̓̏͆y̶̢̤̓̽̂̇̄!̸̙͕͉̑̓̽ ̸͔͑̾̀̐P̴̹͎̭̤̪̬̽̏ͅl̴̡̫̺̠̈́̂̔̓͗͜͠͝ë̵̡͇͉̩́͛̅̈́̚͝ͅá̷͓̤͚̠̖͓̏͊̔͒̈́š̸͍̺̱͓̼̝͋̂̚ë̶̢̨̱̥͚̬̔͋ ̶̡̛͙̤̮̹̽͐̔̈́̾̈͜d̴̛͈̃͂͆͒͘ỡ̷͓̓̓̌́͐̕n̸̨̩͓̰̰̫̲̉̆͊'̴̛̞̥̻̮t̴̡̛̞͙̰̏̓́̔̆̕ ̵̭͍̹̤̙͍̆̂̓̎͝g̵̡̨̧̪̤̭͆͗ö̷̗̲̜́͘ ̴̰͕͉̬͜͝͝͝ǹ̵̢̺̜̬͕̍̋̒e̷̡̘͓͓͓͎̿͐̈́͠a̷̬͇̩̯͋ͅr̴͍̠̉ ̶̛̤͎̃̑͊̄̓̈́a̸̡̩̻͙͈͋̅n̶̪̏y̴͈͂̔̍͒ ̸̨͇͕͕̥͒́͐̋̊̆ṯ̶̹̿̀́̀̄͘͠ͅr̵̛̤̣̥͙͖͇̿͝ä̷̭́͂̈p̷̛̝͙̩͉̽̓͌s̴̘̳̫͕̹̭̈́̆͒̾͑͘̚!̷̨̯͍̝̗̜̈́̔̇̌