wasted time...

-custard's pov-

It's been an hour and a half and still no sign of aster and gingerbrave, I'm genuinely worried we got them both into some unknown mess.
Pancake keeps telling me we should wait to not cause any more harm, but I want to make sure their ok!
Somehow pancake keeps convincing me to stay in the castle and wait.
Eventually I decided to go into my room and look out through my window to see them, as I can't go on the roof due to me not having access to it.

My window is always closed as well so I don't accidentally fall out which never would happen as that I'm not that dumb just to fall out of a window. But I guess the others are just overprotective and ignorant.

Now and then I look out my window to see if anyone is coming towards our way even if it's Wizard, Strawberry or Chilli.

For some reason I feel worried for them even though we do worse things then this. Well not aster or at least I don't think so, I'm just worried mainly for my friends.

....

Well when we fight with monsters am there to heal them and keep them safe, and I'm by their side.

Unlike now that I'm not there with my friends, that they can hurt themselves, or even crumble!

But we do worse things then this! Why am I so worried for them! They have experience from the things they did with me...!

With.. me...

I'm there, by their side, and know what's going on, and it's always been like that. Unlike now.

Maybe it's just the feeling of them not being able to be ok without me.

And when we usually in danger we work as a group and stick together..! I'm just probably used to staying by their side when in serious situations.

Or as chilli pepper would say 'Im BEiNg CliNgY'
She always says that.

"Any sign of them?" Pancake said as he budged into my room.

I sighed and responded "no none at all, it's been an hour and I've not seen anyone!"

"Well the kingdom is a big place, you can't see it in full detail from the castle"
Pancake walked closer to me and also observed any sign of the others.

We both looked back and forth for any sign of them. Until I spotted wizard, chilli and strawberry walking back to the castle. It seems like chilli and wizard were arguing again.

The sight of them 3 made my worries leave. But their still slightly there as there was no sign of aster and gingerbrave.

"I found wizard, strawberry and chilli pepper their currently going our way"
When pancake heard that he immediately turned his face towards me and the way I was looking a moment ago before mentioning that.

"Where? I can't seeeeeeeeeee! I swear I'm blind!" He said while intensely staring out the window.