I will find you! :D

"ready or not here I come!" I heard pancake shout.

He will never find my very good hiding spot hehe! I know lots of good hiding spots, plus I am a very good hider!

I was hiding under a tree trunk, how you may ask?
I realized there was a hole underneath the tree and climbed in. I can easily climb out too, so I'm not stuck in here forever, when pancake does not find me.

That would be terrific if that happened!

I heard footsteps going my way, I peeked out a different hole way smaller than that one and realized pancake was really close to me, I could grab him by the legs!
But I won't do that!

I couldn't help but giggle. It's just funny when you play hide and seek and the seeker can't see you but you see them!

"Custard! Is that you? I heard you giggle!"
Pancake shouted.

I was trying my best not to laugh, but I couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing!

And then pancake saw me through the tiny hole while I was still laughing.

"WAIT! HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE?!"
Pancake kneeled down in his knees and looked through the whole at me.

"Hehe, it's a secret!" I said as I crawled out the bigger hole I came in from.

"Hey but that's not fair I found you!"

I sneaked slowly behind pancake as he was still looking through the hole in the ground.

"Boo! Haha!"

Pancake jumped and turned around to look at me.

"And I found you and you lost the game!"

This made me feel better about the whole voice thing but it didn't make me forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ how about you go take a nap or something you really deserve some rest after all the destruction you have made, same with your soldiers tell them to take a break."

П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ looked at me and squinted his eyes until he got up from his chair and said the following.

"Hm I guess your right, but I will leave you to make sure that our castle is not in danger under any unwanted guests who try to stop us from achieving our goal."

'us' 'our' goals? These aren't my goals. I just want people to be happy. Being who they are.

"Aster, I am leaving you in charge so I put all my trust into you. Do not fail me Aster. You know the consiquences."

The consiquences are death or staying in prison forever. Fail or anger the one in charge and you shall forever be in pain or you shall never see what feeling alive feels like.

"Yes I do, I won't fail you П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ"

He walked off into the long corridor and into the place where his ' gards' stay or I can say where his slaves stay.

I assume he is probably going to tell them to take a break for once. Man I do feel bad those those cookies. They were forced to serve П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ.

I waited till he entered his room so I can try to communicate with the kid again. Maybe if he will be able to hear me, he will able to warn the others from his kingdom from danger coming for them.

Once I saw П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ step into his room I quickly got back to doing magic.

Aster, The life of these cookies are in your hands. If you don't warn them now it may be too late. He already has the plan to attack and they aren't even ready for it. They will all die if I don't do anything now.

Suddenly the door opened as I was observing what the cookies where doing from the kingdom. But i wasn't quick enough to hide what I was doing.

"... Aster what the hell is this."

Oh no no no no. It's П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ...

"NETTLE COOKIE I CAN EXPLAIN."
but I can't explain I could say anything. Nettle cookie smashed me against the wall and whispered to my ear.

"Traiter. I trusted you..."

Before I knew it nettle cookie had a knife and was about to stab me in the heart, but I moved and he stabbed me in the arm.

I kicked him in the stomach pushing him away and him losing grip of me. I quickly broke off a leg of a wooden chair and stabbed him with the guts with the piece of wood. He flinched in pain but shot me back with his powers.

I hit my head hard against the wall. I felt vines slowly tangling around me. He was trying to keep me still for an easy kill.

My powers aren't strong enough to course harm but... As a distraction or an annoyance yes.

I did not want to hurt my friend but if I want to survive and bring his old self back... This is what I needed to do.

I used my powers to knock nettle cookie back away from me. I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and started cutting the vines till I was free to move.

I ran towards the window and walked across the very fin side of the castle roof.
Jumping from one point to another slowly making my way down to the bottom of the castle.

Behind me I can hear nettle cookie struggling to catch up and calling the Gards to catch me. Who would of known doing lots of parkour as an child helped me in the future!

"ASTER!" I hear him scream behind me I don't turn back.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER! I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!"

I was at ground level. I needed to run and find safety. At least nettle cookie cannot use his magic to see what people are doing or teleportation, I mean I can do that but really badly, I don't even know how to teleport i just know I can do it!

Darn you parents why didn't you teach me my magic!