what have I got myself into

I ran to the garden looking for pancake. Then I saw him next to the fountain, what was he doing there in the first place?

That doesn't matter.

"Pancake! Pancake!"

"Huh..? Oh custard!!"

Pancake ran towards me and gave me a big hug, even though he was squeezing me to death, i hugged him back.
He let go of me and giggled.

"So what do you want to do today? We could pretend to be king and his servant or we could play hide and seek, or we could-"

"Not today pancake... And there is a reason for it too!"

"Oh, what's the reason?"

"Well it's an weird annoying feeling that has been bothering me all day. And because of it me and everyone else didn't go on an adventure to the castle in the sky!"

"Oh, is that it?" Pancake asked while looking me confused.

"I don't get why it's the reason why we can't play games together like tag and stuff"

"Pancake the reason why is because I want to talk to you about it, besides that's not everything."

"Well then, what else is there?"
I mean do I tell him about me hearing a muffled up voice in my head? Because he might think I'm going crazy or something.

No. This is pancake! He is my friend surely he will believe me! But what if he doesn't?

"Custard your not responding to my question!"

"Oh, yeah! sorry pancake!"

What do I say? I hate this! First, I get in trouble for 'being on electricity early in the morning', second, I don't get to go on an adventure, and third, I am panicking over me hearing my name being mentioned. And I am panicking again right now over what to say to my best friend.

"So pancake..."

...

"Let's just play hide and seek and we will talk about it later!"

"Oh ok! I hope hide and seek can cheer you up a bit!"

Yeah let's hope this can also make me forget all about this. At least I get to hang out with pancake. Besides I probably just over heard something. There was no need for me to panic that much!

"Custard do u want to count?"

"No, you count, prove to me that your good at finding your king!"

He giggled at that statement and went of to the nearest tree and started counting really loudly.

" ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE...."

Hehe he will never find me in my super good hiding spot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ maybe take a break and leave these guys alone for a day?" I asked nervously hoping the kid is alright.

"Huh, why are you saying that?"

"Well you too need a break and-"

"And what Aster? I already told you. I won't stop till all kingdoms are crumbled and I will have all the power over everyone and everything even dark enchantress. Besides this kingdom is less advanced than the chocolate one where dark cacao rules at."

"П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ listen to me. Your army is tired they have been working all night and now you will make them work all day? "
I feel really bad for the people in the army most of them were forced to be part of it. And I can't do nothing but sit and watch.

"And I said I won't stop till-" I interiors him. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"YES I KNOW."
...

"Sorry didn't mean to raise my voice, just take a small break at least. Come on stop worrying so much about the people in those kingdoms and getting rid of them in one day or week or- you know what I mean."

П̸͔̫̐̽̔̀Σ̷̨̟͕̦̖̥̬͚̆͒Ƭ̷̨͇̼̘̥̜̂̾Ƭ̴̙͈͊̆́ᄂ̷̺̬̦̔Σ̶͙̓̌̃ ̶̖͙̫̑̀̇ᄃ̸̺̗̻̱̀̃͋Ө̶̢͈̪͉͚̪͓̍̾̆̎̕͘͠ͅӨ̷̺̭̦͓̼̐̾̂͋̔K̴̩͔̪̻̦̈́̒̏̚̚Į̵̺̺͉͇̻̒̇̈Σ̷̰̜̉̉̒͛̋̓͑ͅ glanced at me and then glanced at the papers he took out to show his plan.

He stood up took the papers and walked out of the room.

Honestly I thought that was it. But guess what he came back and sat down again in the same chair and said.

"Fine, it because your my bestfriend, and only friend."

Well he used to have more friends but since that stupid curse he has been turned evil.
And out of everyone I'm the last person who is still his friend.

And I still want to be. It's just I don't want to break his trust when he finds out I'm helping the 'enemy', or that's what he calls those guys, besides if he did find out I would be sent to prison or worse.

Death.

Why, oh, why, did this had to happen to me and him.

Sorry if I misspelled something I am really tired. And I need my sleep. Even though I still won't go to sleep after this. Let's hope I do.