what's happening to me?

My friends must've realized my expression changed because they all looked confused at me.

"Custard are you alright? You don't seem very happy on the idea of going back to the castle in the sky." Gingerbrave said while looking at me with a conserned look.

...

What do I say?

Do I tell them about the feeling or what do I do?

They are all looking at me! What do I say think of something, think custard!

"I don't feel like going on adventure today..."

Will that work? Will we not go?

"Why? Are you feeling ill or something"
I wish I knew strawberry, I wish I did.

"No no, it's not that maybe a break from all the adventures and stuff, you know we have to have a break eventually!"

"Maybe your right custard, we've been on adventures so much and barely had time for ourselves " Wizard cookie agreed to me. Well he didn't know what I am actually doing.

I don't know either what I'm doing!
Am I going crazy or something?

"Yeah, even though I agree, wizard that was a very boring way to say it." Chilli pepper inttupted wizard.

"How else do you expect me to say it then?"

"I don't know wizard, you just always seem boring and nerdy like."

Wizard just sighed after that. He probably does not want to get into a arguement with chilli pepper, haha.

I'm not going to lie this weird voice feeling thing is like hell .
It's very annoying. I actually wanted to go on the adventure! But that stupid feeling stopped me, or us from going.

This feeling makes me think that something horrible is going to happen to me and my friends. I don't know why I'm even listening to it!

I guess...

It's because I don't want my friends to get hurt.

I don't know if I should listen to it.

Should I?
I mean I already am so...

"Ỷ̵̞̺e̴̛͔̖s̸͍͒͜ ̶̛̣̘̃y̵̧͇̥̽̕ē̵̢s̶̼͎̦̑!̸͓̀͐̽ ̶̹͖̥̇C̶̼̏͋̏ṷ̵̊͒s̵͕͇̓̀͘t̴̬̳͆a̸̳̔ṛ̴̡̉̿̒ď̸͖̱̓ ̶̹̓y̸̫̌o̶̢̪̠͊u̷̙̞̞͂r̵̙͓̩͗̆̄ ̴̨͈̜̊̒̔d̵̡̛͆͑o̸͚͍̮͂̽î̵̡̗n̷̯͊g̵͙̱̒̄ ̴̹̭̺͂͂ȃ̷͍̤ ̴͕͉͚̃́g̴̜̲̒o̸̞͉̅͐͝ö̷̡̞́d̵̠̠̋͑̃ ̴̲͓͉͠j̵͔̲̎̌̍o̸̠̪͛́̒b̸̢̖̘̂̏!̴̯̘̑̈́̆ ̵͇̂̈́̎Í̷̬̫͉̾̀ ̴̞̇͠͠w̷̬̮̬͊i̴̧̝̽̈́͆l̴̜̻̈́l̸̗̼̥̆́̚ ̶̞̾̍́k̷͙̂̔e̷̢̲͆̈́̾e̵̩̍p̶̖̤̜̽́͆ ̷̨̮̳̀y̸̢̘̾̽o̵͈͐͂̐u̵̘͋ ̷̼̝̓́â̶̤̖͚̓n̴̢̲̈́d̵͓̣͝ ̵̡̆͆̕a̸̼̬͝ļ̶̩̫̂ļ̷̰̍͝ ̸̙̭͑̒y̶̧̻̽̔͝ȏ̴̭̼̂̔û̵͙r̵̮̓̉̊ ̴̪̀̄f̶̺͛̓͂ṛ̴̟̒͛̇i̶̩̗͆ͅȇ̴̤̾̔n̵̥̒̈́d̵̟̤́͗͜s̶̗̻̏̄̕ ̷̺̂̐a̸̛̼͝n̶̪͔͊ͅd̷̫̔̐ ̴̯͇͎͘p̶̠͆̆ȇ̷͍̲̂̆ó̴͖͜p̶͓͕̹̏̒l̸͎̳̽́̋e̷̖͒͜ ̵̣̰͉̑̐y̶̛͎̜o̸̬̠͛͋ù̶̱̽ͅ ̵͇͓̌k̸̢̢̘͂͛̈ņ̶̭̻̅̋ó̵̹̃w̴̝͈̓ ̷̰̦͂͜s̸͓̒̋a̴̧͛f̴̛̻̟͖e̵̹̱̤͐ ̴̦̆f̷̠̤́̾̂o̴̧̦͉̓̈́̆r̵̜̼͆ ̵̥̉͛͛a̵͈̞̱̓̓̉s̶͖̒́̕ ̴̞͓̤́͐̀ĺ̸̙̦̭̿̉ȯ̶͇͓͍͘n̶̨̛͎̾̉g̶̳̘̊̌̽ ̵̧͎͕͐̌̈́a̷̜͋̀̿s̶̨̤̯͑̕ ̴̧̥̓I̵̪͎̙̓ ̴͉͔̱̓̌͂c̸̜͌́ā̵̫̀́ń̵͚. "

What? Did someone just mention me? Or am I hearing things? I'm just going to ignore what ever that was. All I heard was my name being spoken the rest was muffled up.

I'm just hearing things.

Hopefully. And if it's this weird feeling thing it can go away it is very annoying and it has ruined my day.

"Guys?" I asked everyone (gingerbrave, wizard, chilli, strawberry)

"Yeah?" They responded

"I'm going to go hang out with pancake by the way, ok so that you all know where your king, (ehem me) is."

"Ok kiddo" chilli pepper replied

"Hey! I'm custard cookie the iii !"
I slowly walked away now trying to find pancake. I know at least he will make my day better!

After all he is my best friend! And he is always fun to hang around with :).

He knows me so well and can cheer me up no matter how bad my day has been. Pancake is the best of the best, and I know when need support I can always go to him!
I'm glad to have a friend like him!

S̴̜̳̫̖̈͠o̸͚̖̫͑́͜r̶͇͈̮̍ͅr̶͈̃y̵̭͖̅ ̷̹́͛t̴͔̱̯͈̃͋͐̕h̷͙͂̄̿̃́ǎ̴̙͗̇͑͑t̶̠͎̳̑͑̃͌̓ͅ ̸̻̋̑̿I̸̮͇̺̩͆́̋ ̶̹͖͎̫̈́̐̊͝͝ŗ̸̥́ū̷̥̇̋͜ï̴̙̥̝̋n̶͍͛̔̀̕ͅe̸͎̰̓d̶̞̂ ̷̲̠̣̖͛y̶̢̢̼̤̹͌̈́o̶̲͖̽̏̀ů̷͇̠̆̔́ŕ̴̦͗̓̆ ̷̹̓̀̈d̴̹͔̰̎͜͝ȁ̶̢̘y̷̘͍͆̉̀͑͘,̴͉̥͈̓̍̕ ̶͍̤̄͂̾̚̚Ì̸͍'̷̱́͒́̚m̸̘̲͉͕̞̈́̐ ̴̮̠͂͐͝j̸̧̮͈̙̫̓͆u̷̧̟͉̥̔̄͛̈́ş̵̛͌t̷̨̘͕̪̮͆ ̴͔́̕t̴͎̥̬̿̂̽̉͠ŗ̶̤̯̽̽ÿ̶͈͔́̚i̸̝͔̍͠ǹ̵͕͇g̶̛̲͚͛́̑͂ ̵̧̩̉̍͋̇̀t̵̡̺̩̹̝̎̂̓ȭ̷͍ ̵̺̞̤̔p̶̺̝̜̠͆̽̉r̴͚̺̳͑̓̄o̴̡̰̥̹͒̌̈́ẗ̵̗̼͉́͑̈́̌e̴͍̞̮̖̭̋ć̶̹͕͚͒͂̊̕ţ̴̔̂̅ ̴̜͚̠͖̋a̴̱̞̣̹͛͘͘s̶̖̯̤̟̑͌̈́̊͜ ̸̨̓m̶̜̂u̴͍̪̻̱̔c̴̳͖͑h̵̝̽̀̍͝ ̵̖͑̇̋ͅp̷̤̗̈́̓̆̈́è̵͚̠̀͋̕o̵̢̹̜̿͛p̵̫̉͛̒̃͝l̶̡̛̃̈́͗̈́͜e̴͉̦̩̜͝ ̶͇̇̕̕â̷̧̼̘̹͖̆͊̑s̴͚͔̰̃͑͌̂̑ ̸̡̨͕̀̂ͅḮ̶̧̲ ̶̲̰͍̩̗͐ċ̶͔̍͑̆̎a̶̢̨̞̫͛n̴̪͍͆.̴̜̹̘̦̈ ̸̧̮̟͕̼͒͆̆̔A̶͖̱̮̎̉̒̀̐n̵̹͉̋̏͌̕d̵͈͎̺͆̾͘ ̴͚́̀f̵̩͖̜̲̈́͑̎̏o̷̹̘̝̗̱͂r̵͎̬̪̭̓̍̎̂ ̶̧̻͇̄̇ͅs̴͈̮̮̜̟͌͌͋ò̵̫̤͋̑̈́m̸̢̙̯̬̠̎̄ẻ̵̗̲̞̦̽̎͗̐ ̸̜͎͈̽̓r̷͊̀͐̓ͅa̸͔͖̓͋̌̚n̴͍̙̼̈͒̚͝d̴͔͙̆̒͊͂͛ͅǫ̸̝̜̆̈̑̔̽m̸̖̫̙̦̀ ̸̱̼͑͌̽͒r̵̺͗ĕ̴̱̲̀͘ā̵̖̞͙̳̬͘s̵̜̈́̒̐̈́͋o̶̟͆̑̊͒ṅ̴̺͔͍̘͚ ̵̮͉̄Ỉ̴̪̉͝͝ ̶͙̔c̴͚̣̐a̶̤̳̯̝̰͊n̸̬̼̪̆ ̴̦̑̔̐ͅo̵͕͛͒͠n̴͙̐̊̔ḽ̶̨̗̈́͂͜y̸̛̗̯̯̻͙̍͒͌̎ ̵̖̘͂͂̆̌͘c̶̻̑͛͋̚ó̴̡̯̯̹̰m̷̻̠͚̙̿͋̓͛m̵̟̙̬̟̍u̵̧̮̟͙̓̃n̴͈͈̑̚i̴̥̹̞̘̽̓͂͊ć̸̲͔̔a̸̢͍͍͚͝t̸̲͕̹͖̀ê̵̡̙̯̺̽̑̀̎ ̶̫̹́ẗ̵̢̛̛͖͓̫́̈́ô̵̫ ̵͙͓͖͔̳̾͝y̸̧̟̠̦̭̕o̶̼͔͖̦̓̈́̓ͅu̷̝̼̙͗́.̴͎̑̿́̆͠..

H-HUH?

It's the weird muffled voice again!
NO NO NO NO.
It isn't real you just overheard something! I do not have a voice in my head that tells me to do things. If I do i don't even know what's it's saying.

Ok where is pancake I need to forget about this weird voice feeling thing!

Once again I walked past the smithy. And guess who is in the smithy still?

"Are you looking for someone again kid?"

"Oh avocado! I'm actually looking for pancake have you seen him perhaps?"

"I saw him walk into the garden"

"Oh thank you so much avocado! Have a nice day!"

"You too custard!"

I ran as fast as I could to find pancake. I need to calm down. What the hell is happening to me...?

P.s from the writer or something,

Sorry about the unclear font but it's ment to be that way, Due to custards 'voice' being all muffled up and not knowing what it says. But you guys can hopefully read what it says or what it partially says.