the traps

Hi it's me the writer again, before we start with the story.. I mean you can skip this part, but I am sorry for the long wait for the next chapter of the actual story, it's been a while of the last actual chapter ignoring the 1k special.

Now thank you for being patient because  I'm not a very active or motivated person, haha...  Anyways enjoy :D

So Wizard divided us 6 into two groups, me aster and gingerbrave into one group and him strawberry and chilli in the other.

Now we had to decide who takes what map.

"Oh I think you guys should get the older map, as I already know where most of the traps are on there, it would be a waste using the map even though I know all the places... Well nearly" aster said.

Gingerbrave just nodded to asters statement, Wizard sighed and looked the 'older' map, which had the older date on it, "alright then let's start with getting rid of those traps before any cookie gets hurt-"  he paused for a moment.

"Or kidnapped, killed, and so on."
Chilli pepper just shoved him, not gently but not strong enough to make him fall over, basically telling him to move and hurry up.

"Come on let's get this all over with." She said right after the shove.

"Don't you have any patience?" Wizzard added in an annoyed tone as the two of them walked out. Strawberry just stared at them and then sighed.

The two arguing cookies started walking out of the castle forgetting the map.

"Wish you luck with them, hehe." I particularly laughed out.

Strawberry just looked at me with a type of face which, seemed like a face of disappointment and sadness, then she gently took the map of the table and she ran after wizard and chilli pepper as they were already gone and didn't have the map.

"Well they are of to a great start." Aster added parcialy laughing.

"Alright then let's get on with getting rid of all the traps!" Said gingerbrave.

Us three looked at the map, seeing which trap was the closest, "how about let's take the northern east one, you know the one here closest the the woods." Gingerbrave said as he pointed at the map, aster just nodded and folded the map.

"There are some other traps on the way there too, which the others have on their map."

"So then let's go!" Gingerbrave said in his old cheerful voice.

So we walked out with the map in asters hand, well, this may be nothing now but we are going to have to stop nettle, and this is one way of doing it, keeping all my citizens and friends safe!

Wait, how will we know how to undo those traps? I mean perhaps aster knows but what about the others?
I mean it also depends on what type of trap it is, and besides wizard will probably know what to do, he is the smart one after all.
And he pretty much knows  a lot about traps I remember him mentioning traps once when going to fight wafflebots.

Let's just hope that healer cookie and raisin will be able to fight them back till the time we get back to them.

"Alright then, out first trap should be around here." Aster said as she stopped and looked around.
Gingerbrave also looked around, then we heard someone shouting, it was slightly muffled but then I figured out what it was. Someone was shouting for help.

I looked around looking for the source of it untill I spotted my bestfreind, pancake him self stuck in a trap crying for help. He was upside down with a rope tightly tied around his left leg
"Guys! Pancake! He is caught on one of the traps"
Right after I said that Aster turned to the way I was facing and ran towards pancake.