JATP Season 2 Petition

I'm sure that many of you have heard by now that Julie and the Phantoms will not be renewed by Netflix. This show meant a lot to me and made me learn to play guitar and get back into songwriting. It brought me closer to my sisters and gave us amazing music to jam out. Also, it helped me find a community on Wattpad, y'all who have supported my writing and encouraged me :)

Julie and the Phantoms has been nominated for and won various awards. (https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10183988/awards/?ref_=tt_awd)

Madison Reyes won an MTV award and was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award. Many other JATP actors and actresses were nominated for awards and won.

For a show that has impacted so many people in a positive way, gaining a huge following, and reviewed awards and nominations for it's first season, it's hard to believe that we won't get another season.

There are multiple petitions on Change.org appealing to Netflix to change their decision. It may be that nothing can be done about the show's cancellation due to legal issues or funding, but other shows have been picked up by another streaming platform due to fan interest. Shows like Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Manifest.

This petition has the most signatures at over 84,000 signatures as of December 19th, 2021: https://chng.it/pKngSmjfXt

According to the Change.org website, if we can get it to 150,000 signatures, it will become one of the most signed. If you agree that it needs to be renewed, please sign the petition and share it.

You can share this on your account, your stories, or just tag people in the comments to spread the word. Share your story in the hopes that we can get enough traction to get Netflix's attention or at least have healing over its cancellation in the JATP community.

Thank you!

xoxo,
Lynn

Additional information:

Added Dec. 23rd

Someone is trying to get Disney+ to pick up Julie and the Phantoms. If you're a Disney+ user, please fill out a content request form for Julie and the Phantoms.

 If you're a Disney+ user, please fill out a content request form for Julie and the Phantoms