Welcome ✔️

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for deciding to give my fanfiction a chance out of all the other stories on Wattpad you could be reading. Seriously, I appreciate it. I'm trying to make this follow the plotline of Julie and the Phantoms, however from the summary you probably know I'm adding in my own twists with an OC. Many of you came from the Netflix show, so you know I do not own any character but Lila Mae Williams. In no way am I trying to claim rights to them, though I do own the concepts I've incorporated into this fanfiction, so please do not copy my work.

There will be lines that come directly from the TV show, as well as songs.

Many parts of this story will be unrealistic or cliché. It's based on a TV show about a ghost boy band so that's unrealistic (in a good way!) anyway. The following chapters closely follow season 1. If you haven't seen Julie and the Phantoms, I HIGHLY suggest that you go watch it right now on Netflix because it is an amazing show! Plus, this will have some spoilers and you know how people hate that.

I hope you like Sabrina Carpenter because I have cast our queen as the main character. There will be quite a few GIFs with her. ☺

Banners are made by -STARLIGHTVIOLIN

This is a Luke Patterson story. There is already a sequel to this called "Spirit of Hollywood."

If you wanna read a Reggie Peters story, there's a standalone called "Painted to Life" that you can check out, unrelated to this story. ❤

That's all for now,
Lynn

If you are reading this story on any other platform than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/phantom_at_heart/)