The Book of Secrets

Hello :) well thanks for clicking on my story and giving it a go <3

Firstly I would just like to say that this might be a little cliché as most of what I write is :) it is just the way I like to write, but don't get put off by this as there's much more to the story than just the cliché moments :)

Secondly if you have read my other story Princess and the Bodyguard I would just like to inform you that this is a little more fantasy (P+B was a little experiment with different styles of writing this is the type of story that I usually write) also P+B2 will be uploaded in May <3

Thirdly I aim all my stories at 12-13 yr, but it doesn't mean that the story is childish and doesn't have drama because it really does :p

Lastly I have wrote out a little sneak peek/ character profile about the six main characters. (They are more like alternative blurbs) so enjoy and tell me what you think :)

*********************************************************************

Kelly is a good girl who studies hard and aims for the best, but when a mysterious book suddenly changes her life, everything that she though she knew turns out to be a lie. Will she still be able to be the golden child or will the pressure and secrets cause her to crack?

Rachel is a opinionated strong willed girl but when a mysterious book suddenly changes her life, her insecurities and fears are shown, will she be able to open herself up to the world around her or will she be smothered and lost forever?

Jenny is popular and beautiful, the envy of every girl, but when a mysterious book suddenly changes her life, you see that it's not all rainbows and sunshine in her life. Will she be able to hold on to her reputation or will the rain wash it all away?

Max is the golden boy destined to follow in his brothers footsteps and become a professional football player, but when a mysterious book suddenly changes his life, the pressures in his life become to much. Will Max be able to see what is truly important or will his hot temper get the better of him?

Adam is a quiet guy who sits with his computer, but when a mysterious book suddenly changes his life, we see that Adam is far from shy, will he be able to hold his tongue or will this be the spark that ignites his temper.

Zack is a fun loving easy going guy, but when a mysterious book suddenly changes his life, we see that his life is filled with problems that he just runs away from. Will Zack stand his ground and realise that life isn't a game or will his life go spinning out of control?

*************************************************

Are they any good or just useless words stuffed into paragraphs?

Which character sounds the most interesting?

Let me know if you are excited about the story :)

Thanks,

Katie - Ann xxx