Chapter 30

Here it is my last chapter of Book of secrets :( a little sad it is over but excited to here what you guys think :) Thanks to everyone who had read, voted and commented on this story <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone stood frozen shocked and scared as they watched the scene before them.

“I thought you said we would be safe here” Jenny said to Tray who was watching Kelly expectantly,

Kelly was still looking out the window at the growing sea of monsters, oblivious of the panic that was bubbling between her friends.

“Will they be able to get in?”

“We can't just hide in here forever” they cried,

Tray still stood watching Kelly who was speechless, “Kelly” he said snapping her from her trance.

“What are we going to do?” Jenny cried on the brink of tears,

“We're going to fight!” Kelly ordered boldly stopping everyone dead.

“WHAT!” Jenny shouted, “Kelly we can't fight all of them” she added,

“We are warriors, It is our duty to protect the world from these monsters, If we stay and hide in this house we are waisting our gifts,” she explained, “We can do this I know we can” she added seeing the worried looks on their faces. “Right Tray” she said looking to Tray for assurance.

“Kelly if you are going to do this you have to be the leader. You can't look to me for advise, You are the new Transformation Worrier and you have to embrace that.” he explained and Kelly nodded,

“I know” she said “But you will help us fight right?” she asked hopefully,

“Absolutely” Tray confirmed and suddenly everyone could feel the confidence fill them, they were ready to fight and Win.

As soon as they ran out of the house they were in full battle mode, sending attacks on the enemy without hesitation. Zack flew into the sky to attack from the air and Kelly, Tray and Adam ran straight into the crowd of creatures attacking from the ground while Rachel, Max and Jenny covered them from behind. Kelly held her sword tight striking at three Laprins that tried to pounce at her, she sliced the first and second with her blow but the third had managed to dodge the attack and dived at her face with its sharp claws and teeth ready to savage her, before it reached her Jenny had shot a bolt of ice hitting it squarely in the face knocking it to the floor, “That's pay back for making me rip my favourite top” she spat at the creature before resuming the fight. Tray had transformed into a large tiger and was viciously fighting two Macools while Adam sent strong beams of electricity at the beasts.

Everyone was focused and working well together, Rachel used her elements the keep the creatures back building walls of grass to slow them down and created five large vines that attacked them once they had got past the grass. Max was using all his frustration and anger to fuel his attacks creating large balls of fire that when they hit their target were deadly.

From the air Zack could see everything that was going on, he sent storm balls down at the Laprins below, he couldn't believe how many there were, he watched as Tray fought the Macools with Kelly's help, she used her sword to attack the wolf like creatures killing one before she was forced to shield herself as two more advanced on her.

“Max!” Zack called having an idea, “How about we try that Fire tornado?” he suggested and Max nodded his head with a smile. Zack took a deep breath and created a tornado, he knew it had to be powerful and large if it would have an impact on the creatures below, “Alright Max, set it on fire” Zack called and Max fired ball after ball of fire at the base of it. The fire was only small and Max continued to feed the flames, “Need some help?” Rachel asked seeing that the fire was getting blown out faster than it could ignite. Bending down to touch the ground she told the earth what she wanted and the ground rumbled, a vine as thick as a tree's trunk shot from the ground in the centre of the tornado pulling the fire up with it before it burnt away having succeeded in helping the fire ignite. Zack smiled pushing the fire tornado through the sea of Laprins who were sucked into the centre where the fire was burning dangerously. Kelly, Tray, Adam and Jenny smiled seeing the tornado do a lot of damage to the number of Laprins and a few Macools as well. Still fighting strong Kelly spotted the three Shulks advancing forward, one had a bow and arrow and the other two held swords that looked vicious, they had stayed back up until now waiting for the second wave of attacks. “Tray” she cried as one of the Shulks shot a poisons arrow at him.