Chapter 10

Well this is it number ten :) thanks for reading this story and i hope you enjoy it <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly had spent the night tossing and turning unable to sleep, she had ended up reading through some of the books on the bookshelf in her room. She had heard Zack and Tray wake up and go to the living room a while ago, but didn't want to sit with them so she stayed in her room until she heard Jenny and Rachel arrive.

“Kelly!” Rachel shouted as she knocked on her bedroom door.

“Come in Rach” Kelly said and Rachel and Jenny entered the room carrying a suitcase of clothes and her school bag.

“We brought you your things, your parents weren't very happy about you living here” Jenny explained and Kelly rooted through her case to find some clean clothes.

“I don't care about them, I don't want anything to do with them any more.” Kelly said finding a blue top and some old scruffy jeans.

“Kelly you can't just do that, they brought you up” Jenny said swapping the jeans in Kelly's hand for a pretty white knee length skirt.

“I don't care. They're not my real parents” Kelly snapped walking into the en-suite bathroom to change

“they have legal rights to you Kel” Rachel said through the door,

“Couldn't Tray fight for rights over her?” Jenny asked Rachel as she continued looking through Kelly's clothes for something.

“I don't care if Tray is my real father! I don't need any parents,” Kelly argued as she walked back into the room now wearing her blue top and white skirt.

“You've got to give him a chance Kel” Jenny said passing her a white leather jacket.

“You guys don't get it! I have spent all my life trying to make my parents happy, always doing what they say so I don't disappoint them. I just can't do that again I'm fed up of being perfect” Kelly sighed collapsing on her bed.

“Who says that you have to be perfect? Tray is just happy your alive, he doesn't care if your the perfect child. Just be yourself Kel” Rachel said sitting beside her.

“I don't know how to be myself,” Kelly whispered tears in her eyes, “I've been what my parents wanted for so long I don't know what I want” she explained and Jenny patted her hand.

“It's alright Kel,” Jenny cooed.

“I'm just being silly. Let's just go and see what the guys are doing” Kelly suddenly said sitting up and walking out of the room wiping her eyes.

“Kelly!?” the girls shouted following her to the living room, they were really concerned for their friend, she wasn't thinking rationally, she just felt betrayed.

“What took you guys so long?” Zack asked when they entered the room, “Are we going to get started on training or not?” he added.

“Yes, how are we going to do this?” Rachel asked Tray who was looking at Kelly concerned.

“Oh well I thought that I should have one on one sessions with each of you. It would be easier to explain your powers, as they are all controlled differently” Tray explained.

“Alright then I'm first!” Zack cried jumping up from his seat.

“Alright” Tray laughed “We will use the training room” he added leading Zack out the room.