Chapter 12

Ok here it is sorry I made you wait so long <3 thanks for reading please vote and comment :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack had been practising flying around in his room, while everyone else had being taking their turn in the training room.

“You look like a kangaroo jumping up and down like that” Rachel laughed at him from the doorway,

“Well I have to jump into it,” Zack explained jumping once again,

“I'm surprised you haven't tried jumping from a chair yet” Rachel giggled as Zack landed on the floor with a thud once again.

“That's a great idea!” Zack cried excitedly running out of the room,

“I was joking! Zack! Your going to hurt yourself!” Rachel called following him as he ran outside,

“What's going on?” Jenny asked as she and Kelly saw Rachel run past them from the Living room.

“Let's go see” Kelly said running out after Rachel and Zack,

Outside Zack had climbed a tree and was preparing to jump into the air, while Rachel was pleading with him to get down.

“I said a chair not a tree Zack!” Rachel cried

“Zack! What are you doing?” Kelly asked in shock. “Get Down!” she said standing beside Rachel,

“Don't worry this will work, Just watch.” he said

“No Zack!” the girls all squealed as he launched himself from the tree. Zack hovered in the air wobbling to get his balance, “Look I'm flying” Zack cheered “I told you it would work” he said,

“Just be careful Zack” Jenny cried as she watched helplessly from the ground.

“Would you all stop worrying I'm fin-” Zack started but he had lost his concentration and came plummeting down to the ground. The girls all screamed just as Tray had ran out of the house and caught Zack in the air with an energy shield, inches from the ground.

“That was close” Zack laughed once he was released from Tray's shield.

“Zack that was dangerous!” Rachel scolded.

“I told you not to practice flying outside” Tray said and Zack smiled innocently.

“I forgot” he explained,

“Just be careful” Tray warned before turning to Kelly, “It's your turn now” he informed and Kelly followed him down to the training room.

Kelly had promised Rachel and Jenny that she would try to get to know Tray as he was her father.

“Adam you can go, I don't think I will need you for this training session” Tray said as they entered the control room, Adam looked at Kelly with an encouraging smile before leaving her with Tray.

“Alright, lets begin with some information about your powers,” Tray began walking into the training room with Kelly hesitantly following behind him.

“You are the leader of the warriors, your Contepz and it is your responsibility to look after your friends and make the right decisions” Tray started “The rest of your friends all get their power from the elements. However your power comes from a different source. Your mind” he explained, “You have the ability to create all the elements” he added taking out a coin from his pocket.

“I'm confused” Kelly said,

“Watch” before Kelly could question him, Tray turned the coin in his hand into a round stone the size of an egg, causing Kelly to stare at him shocked.