Chapter 15

So like always i want to thank you for reading :)

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel was sat under the tree in front of the warrior house that evening, playing with the grass around her. Since her training lesson with Tray she hadn't used her element, in fear that she wouldn't be able to control it. Adam and Jenny had gone straight home after school and Kelly and Zack were both at work so Rachel was all alone with Tray who was busy eating the biscuits that she had brought him after losing the bet that morning. Rachel sat surrounded by her element trying to summon the courage to connect to it, she didn't know how long she had been sat outside, but the sky was slowly turning black and the cold air started to nip at her face.

“Rachel?” a voice spoke from beside her, looking up she saw that Kelly and Zack had returned from work.

“Are you alright?” Kelly asked concern in her words,

“Erm... Yes.... I'm just.... Never mind” she said shaking her head,

“Zack could you give us a moment?” Kelly asked knowing that there was something bothering Rachel.

“No problem. I'll go see Tray” Zack cried as he walked into the house.

“Know tell me what's bothering you Rach” Kelly said sitting beside her friend.

“It's stupid really” Rachel said not knowing where to start.

Rachel had described everything that had happened during her training session without any interruption, Kelly just sat and listened slowly understanding why she was so fearful of her element.

“and know I can't use my element, I'm just scared that I couldn't stop it” Rachel finished taking a deep breath and looking to her friend for encouragement. “It's really silly” she added quietly and Kelly wrapped her arms around her. “It's understandable that you're scared of your element, it didn't really give you a great first impression” Kelly soothed,

“How about I help you” Kelly offered puling away from Rachel to look her in the eyes.

“How can you help?” she asked confused,

Kelly smiled before raising her arm and turning a small patch of grass between them, into a puddle of water. “If your element gets to overpowering for you I could transform it into water.” she explained “Although that means that you will probably get wet” she added giggling.

“You don't mind helping me?” Rachel asked excited,

“I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't help you” Kelly said “We will start tomorrow” she added looking at the sky that was now pitch black,

“Alright, we had better go inside, it's cold out here” Rachel agreed standing up and rubbing her bare arms to keep warm,

“Did you hear something?” Kelly asked looking behind her into the thick forest.

“No, It's just the wind” Rachel said before walking to the house with Kelly.

The next morning during Art class, Rachel and Zack were comparing their work.

“That looks amazing Rachel! How did you make the trees look so real?” Zack asked looking between Rachel's painting and his own,

“I like to use lots of different shades.” Rachel explained, “But I like your …... what have you drawn?” she asked trying to decipher his painting.