Chapter 14

All i want to say is thanks for reading and sorry it is a small chapter <3 Vote, Comment and fan :)

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Koheshia :) for being an amazing reader and always being the first to vote for a chapter <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max was mumbling angrily to himself as he walked to school that morning. When he was training with Tray, his dad had called telling him to come home because his brothers had arrived. All day his mother was smothering them, while Max was told to do the washing up and his father had praised Brent and Ash constantly, while suggesting that they 'help Max out a little' while they were home.

Max hated it when his brothers were home, not because he didn't like them, they were great and he had always looked up to both of them, but because he was always put down by his parents when they were around, he was never as good as them no matter what he did.

“Hey Max!” called a guy as Max entered the school and walked over to his group of friends. “What's up man? You seem angry” asked Jake one of his friends who placed his hand on Max's shoulder. “Wow dude your really hot!” he cried pulling his hand away shaking it in the air.

“Never knew you felt that way Jake” laughed another of the guys,

“Not like that.” Jake argued as his cheeks turned red in embarrassment. “I almost burnt my hand on Max's shoulder.” he explained and everyone looked to Max for an explanation

“I'm not feeling too well I must have a temperature or something.” Max shrugged “I've got to go” he added quickly escaping the questions and retreating to the toilets.

Looking at himself in the mirror he noticed his skin was slowly turning red, “NO! Not now” he cried splashing cold water over himself in an attempt to cool down. Max was beginning to panic trying to remember anything that would help him. He new that his element was igniting because he was angry, but he couldn't calm himself down. Looking at himself in the mirror again he saw that his skin was now bright red and soon flames would appear like they had last time. Suddenly someone entered the toilets and Max quickly hid inside a stall, locking the door and sitting on the closed toilet seat. Taking deep breaths he clenched his fists desperately trying to calm down.

“It's hot in here!” the guy who had entered the toilets cried. Max could tell that he wasn't cooling down. He heard the doors open again and two more people enter.

“Is the heating on in here! Someone open a window,” one of the new guys called, Max recognized that voice.

“Zack I don't think that is the heating” another guy quietly said,

“What are you on about Adam?” Zack asked confused as he opened the window. Adam simply motioned to one of the toilet cubicle that seemed to be the source of the heat.

“Hey, Dean? It is Dean right?” Zack asked the only other guy in the toilet who nodded, Dean was three years younger than Zack and looked nervously at him.

“Get out” Zack said motioning to the door, instantly Dean ran out of the toilets.

“You could have asked him nicely Zack” Adam scolded walking over to the cubical that Max was hiding in.

“That would have taken longer and by the smell of it, I would say that something is going to set on fire soon.” Zack explained before banging on the toilet door. “Come on out Max” he called.