Chapter 5

Thank you so much for reading this story :) I would just like to give a shout out to @Marrs013 for commenting and voting on this story.

OK so here is the next chapter hope you all enjoy it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly glanced around the house while the others went to explore the other rooms. Above the symbol on the floor was a glass dome roof that filled the foyer with light, there was a long corridor leading through the house, Kelly peaked into the room that Zack and Rachel walked into, they had found what looked like a open plan kitchen and living room.

“This place is amazing” Zack cheered taking a big sigh as he sprawled out on a leather sofa.

Kelly walked down the long corridor and passed a room that Max was exploring, he was wandering around glancing at all the furniture, further down the corridor Kelly passed Adam in another room looking at a computer system and messing with wires. She turned round the corner which led down another corridor. She heard Jenny excitedly squeal from inside another room, where she was tinkering in a draw of a dressing table.

At the end of the corridor Kelly saw another room, slowly she opened the large wooden door. Inside she saw a beautiful king sized bed, with a set of draws next to a large bookshelf, Kelly examined the books carefully they were very old.

At the other side Kelly spotted an old baby's cot, surprisingly it was the only thing in the whole house that was covered in a layer of dust, she walked over to the cot to examine it better, it was made from a light wood that made it look magical, there was a mobile above the cot that had little wooden figures hanging from it and inside the cot was a white blanket with a little teddy bear laid on top. Kelly looked at the bear as a shiver ran down her spine.

“Kelly!” she heard Jenny shout,

“What is it Jen?” Kelly asked as she ran out of the room, Jenny and Adam were crowding around a newly formed hole in the wall.

“What did you do?” asked Max as he too came running out of the room that he was exploring.

“It wasn't me, it was Adam” Jenny defended as Max and Kelly looked at Adam who was busy examining the hole.

“I knew we shouldn't have come here, look what's happened” Kelly exclaimed with worry,

“Wow, who blew a hole in the wall?” Rachel asked as she and Zack walked over to them,

“Adam did it, not me!” Jenny explained,

“Go Adam, you are almost as adventurous as Kelly” Zack laughed

“I wouldn't blow a hole in the wall!” Kelly angrily protested,

“It isn't a hole” Adam shouted,

“What do you mean?”

“It's a doorway, I opened it using the equipment in that room” explained Adam as he pointed to a steel bolted door that had slid behind the wall.

“wow, high security” Zack said bemused as he walked closer to the opening, “Let's go and explore” he excitedly announced.

“No” Kelly shouted and everyone turned to look at her, “Whatever is in there is supposed to be safely hidden behind that door, we can't go opening doors and trespassing onto other peoples property” she continued.

“Kelly this could be really important and help us figure out what's going on” Rachel protested, “If you think about it, that map lead us to this place and we found the map in the book, so it must be important and we should just go along with it” Rachel added