Charlotte's Web

The five girls were once again in the bar of the Radley hotel for a few drinks after the stress of Charlotte's funeral 

"When did you tell Jordan?" Aria asked Hanna 

"Tell him what?" She replied

"This town, Charlotte everything we went through." Aria explained 

"She means the things you can't Google." Spencer added 

"When I knew I was falling in love with him." Hanna answered 

"Hmm, Liam and I aren't there yet" Aria said "But... I know he's gonna have a lot of questions when I get back." 

"Are you sure you should leave tonight?" Lily asked her "You know the cops wanna talk to us before we go." 

"Yeah, I've already missed a few days of work." She sighed 

"We all have, Aria." Hanna said "We're staying."

"Okay, well, my boss asked me to come back." She said and Lily didn't believe her. From the questioning looks the others gave her they clearly didn't either "You guys, this wasn't an easy job to get. I can't lose it."

"They're gonna ask us questions about that night." Hanna said

"Yeah, we were all together and none of us left the hotel." Aria nodded "What else is there to say?" 

"I think the person the cops should really be talking to is right over there." Spencer said, looking at the bar. The others looked over too and saw Sara Harvey paying her bill, and by that it meant a man was signing the check for her "Can she really not sign her own name?" 

"I still haven't told anyone about what happened, have you?" Emily asked and they all shook their heads 

"Do we really believe she doesn't remember?" Aria asked 

"I think she's lying." Hanna said "Just like she lied about having Swedish Syndrome to get her sentence reduced."

"Stockholm Syndrome." Spencer corrected "And it is a real thing."

"She was never kidnapped, Spencer." Hanna said "She was living out in the world. She chose to help Charlotte torture us."

"You know, the judge didn't see it that way." Lily sighed 

"If Sara really was brainwashed, she'd have a pretty strong motive to kill Charlotte." Spencer whispered "Revenge." 

"Oh, I hate to break up this party but I gotta get going." Aria sighed 

"I need to go too," Lily said

"I'll walk you both out" Hanna offered and they said goodbye to Spencer and Emily before the three of them left the bar "Aria" Hanna whispered "I know you left our hotel the night Charlotte died so where did you go?"

Aria looked like a deer in headlights and she nervously glanced at Lily "I knew too" She said "I woke up and saw you leave the room"

"I got up around 3:00 a.m. to hydrate and I saw you leave." Hanna explained 

"I had to check my messages and, um, then my phone died so I, I had to grab my charger from my car." Aria said

"Then what?" Hanna asked 

"I came back to the room." She said

"You were gone longer than that." Hanna replied "I tried to wait up."

"Hanna, you're remembering it wrong." Aria chuckled "Which isn't a surprise considering how wasted you got." 

"Um, I wasn't that drunk." She said