Habib Oni

Habib Oni was born into middle class family in a suburb of Cairo. His father worked as a ship pilot who occasionally smuggled Alcohol to close friends and family. When he graduated, he was offered multiple scholarships to some of the most prestigious universities in the African System, but declined all of them to follow his father and became a pilot. Like his father he smuggled Alcohol and other contraband to Sahara. Eventually he would form his own transport company where he would smuggle drugs and other forms of contraband into different planets. The smuggling business was becoming so successful that he was having a hard time concealing the credits. The solution came in the form Mao Shih offering her services to launder his smuggling profits in exchange for preferential treatment. In 3010, he became board member of Middle Management. His end would come one day before the last meeting.

In a secluded section of the Corporate System Habib Oni was overseeing the arrival of goods arriving to the Costa Santa Maria. The Costa Santa Maria was a former luxury cruise ship that was decommissioned after the corporation that owned it went bankrupt. He was giving orders and checking the tablets of those working under him.

"Ah mr. Oni, I am glad to see that you are the one overseeing the transport of the provisions o the meeting." Milligan greeted him as he approached the smuggler.

Habib sighed. "What do you want Milligan?" He asked tiredly.

"Just here to collect a special package, I take it Maresca got it cleared for me?"

"Yes though when I asked her what it was she was very elusive." He answered.

A worker brought over a medium sized box and handed it to Milligan. "Thank you."

"I will see you at the meeting tomorrow Mr. Oni." Milligan said taking his leave.

Oni sighed in frustration and just prayed that whatever happens tomorrow he just hopes that he will see his son again. He continued to oversee the receiving of items needed for everyone staying on an abandoned cruise ship until everything was done and he went to bed playing a video message that his son sent him.

 Short Chapter I know and sorry for the other short chapters on my stories. I was struck with bronchitis and work.