Infiltration (7)

Shinji kept pushing the table side grill near the table where every board member. Shinji kept his head down until he stopped at his spot cook. He looked up with a neutral look on his face hiding his panic. "Don't panic just do your job and everything should go according to plan."

He looked up and smilled softly. "Ladies and gentlemen thank you for having me, I am Rokusaburo Ishinabe and I will be you chief for this meal." He greeted.

"Welcome Ishinabe-san thank you for attending today." Mao greeted politely. "If it's not too much trouble a Kobe Beef Steak rare please."

"Of course, madam." He said bowing before taking out slab of meat and putting it on the grill.

He turned to Wang. "You sir?"

"Lamb medium rare."

He continued taking the orders of the living members of board not noticing Selvagem observing him. She quietly stalked around him until she noticed something on the back of his neck. She waited for him to finish cooking before stomping over to him lifting him up by the neck and slamming his body on the wall hard enough to make a bang sound.

Shocked Moa stood up quickly. "What is going on? What is the meaning of this?"

Selvagem didn't answer instead she grabbed the front of the shirt and pulled it up to reveal a barren chest. "You're not Ishinabe." She said menacingly.

Shinji widened his eyes in a panic. Maresca stood up. "Who are you and don't say Rokusaburo Ishinabe you don't have his coat."

'Shit, I told Angel that this was not going to work.' He thought.

He felt a hand slap his face. "Answer the question who the hell are you?" Selvagem demanded.

Shinji gaining some courage tightened his lips and shook his head. Selvagem's frown deepened. "Don't think that we won't find out one way or another."

Shinji looked upavoiding to look at anyone else. Maria sighed. "Can you put him on the table please darling?"

Selvagem then slammed Shinji on to the table where Matumoto once sat at. Shinji grunted in pain from the impact. "Who the hell are you?" Selvagem yelled at him.

Shinji continued to stay silent and shake his head. Maria looked over at one of her security guards and motion for him to come over. He came over and pulled out a tablet and grabbed one of Shinji's hands and after some struggle had put Shinji's hand on the screen before the screen on the tablet turned green. The hand was moved, and the guard looked over the data.

"Got it Shinji Suzuki he is a bounty hunter." The bodyguard read out loud.

"Suzuki why does that name sound familiar?" Wang pondered out loud.

"He played baseball in the minors for the Royals farm system for a year." Metzger said.

"I don't follow baseball, I mean his family." Wang argued.

"It doesn't matter he is a bounty hunter that seen our faces." Cho said in anger. "Let's kill him and throw him out an airlock already."

Suddenly the song Stay With Me by Miki Matsubara started playing. Shinji sighed in relief. "Left front packet."

Maria pulled out the phone and looked at the name and it read Angel. She looked at Shinji still smiling and narrowed her eyes at him. She answered the phone.

"I take it you work with this Angel?" She asked in a harsh tone.

Shinji just kept his smile on his face not answering. Maria growled before answering it. "Angel right?"

"That's my name but you're not the person I wanted answering the phone." Angel answered condescendingly.

"Well, I am sorry but your acquaintance her is preoccupied, so you will have to talk with me."

"Is he unharmed?" Angel asked concerned.

"For now." She said. "My partner has him on the table."

"Yes I saw."

"What?"

"Check his eyes."

Maria walked over to Shinji and glared into his eyes. She saw that his iris' has small electric grids on them. She reached over to his eyes and pulled out an electric contact. She pulled the other out the other eye she put the phone back to her face.

"You have our faces." She stated.

"Yep and I only have to send the videos to the USS for your businesses to collapse."

Maria started seething. "Do that and I will personally have your friend die a slow and painful death."

"Then let's make a deal then."

"What sort of deal?"

"You let my partner go and 2 million credits and none of the recordings that were made won't get out." Angel offered.

"Let me talk to my colleagues."

Maria looked her fellow members until she saw the shocking sight of Mao Shih face down on her plate of steak unmoving. She quickly walked over to her boss and checked her pulse. She widened her eyes slightly before glaring at Shinji.

"What did you do you figlio di puttana?" She screamed at the bounty hunter.

Shinji raised his hands in fear. "Nothing I didn't do anything."

The guards scanned the food for poison. "It's clean." They said after each scan.

"The shock of what just happened must have given her a heart attack." Cho speculated.

After a moment all the members with the exception of Milligan and Maresca started talking frantically. Milligan and Maresca made eye contact and knew what they were both thinking. 'Shit.'