One on One meeting

In a secluded room of the Costa Santa Maria, Maria and Paul were seated at a small wooden rectangular table. Selvagem was behind Maria while Paul had two large bodyguards behind him. Both sides bringing a palpable tension between them do to their dislike for one another.

"You requested this meeting and my security services allowed you access to your 'package.'"

"And I am mighty thankful."

"But now it's your turn to keep your end of the bargain."

"Of course." Milligan said agreeing to disclose his information. "I made a copy of what my associates and I found."

One of Milligan's bodyguards handed his boss a manilla envelope. He then put it on the table pushing it toward Maresca. She took the folder and started reading through it. After each paragraph her stomach would inch lower and her face that she kept in a near impenetrable poker face slowly transformed into a look of abject horror and disgust. Once she was finished, she dropped the folder on the table.

"All of this is a powder keg!" She yelled at her coworker. "Why have you not taken care of this yet?"

"Because he is slippery." Milligan answered calmly. "He has credits in several different accounts and he has sources nearly everywhere that will aler him if there is even a rumor of a plot against him."

Maria sighs giving the folder and it's contents to Selvagem. "You said nearly everywhere?"

Miligan smirks. "My most trusted, this ship and your security that you have here."

"Alright but we have to show this to the director before we proced to take him out there will be a commotion once the word gets out about this meeting."

"I'm sure we can think of someway to trap a rabbit."

"And in that moment the two board members formed a plan to remove a fellow board member not knowing that this would start a domino effect that would tear down the criminal empire."