a talk with ben

Black and white left a while after watching Ben play video games. Eros stayed,he had nothing to do after all.
"Hey,can I ask you a question,"

"yea,what,"

"What did you mean by 'I killed him',"

Eros paused for a moment,debating on whether she should tell him or not.  Should I tell him? What if he gets scared? No he shouldn't,I mean we all hurt or killed someone right? No,I should he's my friend,I think. "Well,I killed my dad,out of anger and fear," Ben looked back at Eros,he looked fine,like he wasn't scared if them. Eros was grateful that he wasn't scared of him,right? "Well what else happened if you want to tell me,what made you angry and fearful," Ben asked. Eros was debating on whether she should tell him that too. I told him about my dad,I should tell him about what happened in general. Eros told Ben what happened. Ben wasn't afraid. Eros was glad. "Well,are you ok now," Ben asked. "Yea,I'm fine," eros answered. Eros  left Ben's room later on, so that he can go do some drawing in the willow tree. When eros got to the willow tree she didn't know what to draw. After 5 minutes they decided to draw black and white. At first he was struggling but got the hang of it. Eros went back inside because it was getting cold. He stopped by black and whites room to show them the drawing.

"Hey black and white,I want to show you something,"

"Hmm,ok,"

Hutch showed black and white the drawing,they liked it. Hutch went to their room and decided to go back to Ben's room to watch him play video games. "Want to watch me again,"Ben asked. "Yep," Hutch said sitting in Ben's bed. After an hour or 3 Hutch fell asleep on Ben's bed. Ben looked back to see Hutch sleeping, he decided not to wake him up. Ben put a blanket on Hutch to keep her warm and went back to playing video games. When Ben got tired he just slept on the floor.