visit

When I woke up I saw a bird on a branch. I stared at it till I realized I needed to go back to the mansion.

When I got back to the mansion I saw hoodie sitting at the table, he looked like he was thinking. "Hey hoodie,"

"Oh, hello Eros, where did you go? We couldn't find you,"

"For a walk,"

"Oh, ok well next time just leave a note or something,"

"Mk,"

I went upstairs to go to my room. When I entered I saw the Crack in my wall. I should do something about that. I moved the dresser to look at the Crack better. It reached to the floor and almost to the ceiling. It wasn't that bad so I just put the dresser back. I was having some trouble getting the dresser back so it was taking a little bit. When trying to move the dresser I heard footsteps coming towards my room. When I saw the handle move I ran to the door and pushed it close holding the handle still. "Hey Eros let me in!," I heard will yell.

"Um not right now,"

"Why?,"

"Um-uh none of your business,"

"Come in just let me in,"

I remembered that I can control minds so I focused my mind to make will go under my control.

"Will just go away,"

After that I heard footsteps leaving for my door. Thank God. I moved the dresser back and left my room.

I got to the living room and saw jack looking at one of my sketchbook. "Hey where did you get that?,"

"Um it was in your room and I- uh sorry here," he handed it me.

"Your fine just don't do it again,"

I went to go put the sketchbook back in my room when toby came up to me. "Meeting in slenders office hurry up,"

"'K,"

I ran to my room, put the sketchbook on my bed and ran to the office,"

"Hey sorry I'm late, needed to do something," I said out if breath.

"Your fine Eros, just sit down,"

I sat down next to Ben.

"I've been noticing shadows around the area," slenderman said.

"So, what?," masky replied.

"They look like zalgo,"

"Again with that name, who is zalgo?," I asked.

"A demon, very powerful one too,",

"Oh, well proceed,"

"Ok, I need everyone on watch,"

"Ok that sounds easy," Liu replied.

"I need to set rules though,"

"Alright then lay them on us," clockwork said.

"1.never leave the mansion alone 2.be suspicious of everyone 3.keep your weapons on you at all times 4. Be careful,"

"Sounds easy," toby said.

"Well then meeting dismissed,"

I walked out following masky, I had a question for him. "Hey masky?,"

"Yea what's up?,"

"How come you never kill during missions,"

"Well I'm not a proxy I just come along to make sure everything goes to plan, it's the same with hoodie,"