getting used to it already

After breakfast slender mentioned some sort of mission that needed a lot of the proxies. He called me, black and white, Nina, Jeff, masky, ej, hoodie, and lj. He really did a lot.

"Mission today,"

"No shit slendy bendy," I replied.

"1. Don't call me that 2. I need you to get rid of police and some rich people. So kind of a long day,"

"Ok, which do we do first?" Masky asked.

"Police,"

"Ok then, let's go at night," ej said.

We all walked to where we felt like going. "Hey Eros, we gotta say something to ya!" Will yelled.

"What,"

"We saw a crack in your wall, was that there before or what?"

"It was there when i got here,"
Lie

"Oh ok,"

I went to my room to wait for night.

*night*

"Hey Eros, let's go!" Lj yelled at me.

"Ok, ok"

We walked through a path I never knew existed. I saw Nina all over Jeff,  he was clearly in pain.

"What do you think about the missions?" Black and white asked me.

"I don't know, I don't really care,"

"Oh ok,"

"Hey you know what, we should create a nickname for you,"

"Like what?"

"Well, saying Black and white might be a bit long, so we should call you b.w for short or your birth name,"

"Oh, I'll think about it,"

"Ok, we don't have to by the way, just an idea,"

We got to the neighborhood and headed to the station.

Is this my neighborhood? I feel like this is the way to the police station from my hometown. Whatever.

We got there. It was dead silent except for our footsteps and crickets.

"Does anyone know how to pick lock?" Ej asked.

"I do," I said.

"Alight then," he replied as he handed me 2 tools.

I picked the lock in at least 4 seconds.

"Why do you know how to pick lock?" Black and white asked.

"Got in trouble a lot and some other things,"

Stealing duh.

I snuck to the office with Jeff and lj to kill the sheriff. Whe we got there I opened the door expecting to hear talking but no. He was asleep.

"Makes this easier," I said with a grin.

I hit him with my axe and watched the blood spatter in the wall and me. We then walked to meet the others.

"Done now let's go," Nina said.

*time skip to the end of the mission*

We walked to the mansion hearing the crickets chirp over And over.

When we got there I was at the table talking to Nina. She wasn't a bad person to talk to but she did talk about Jeff a lot. I walked over to the couch but everything went black.