mission

The next day

I woke up and went downstairs, slender was making breakfast. "Mornin'," I said.

"Good morning Eros, did you have a good sleep?"

"Yea, sure."

I sat down on the couch and stared at the TV.

*after breakfast*

Slenderman called me, jack, and will over.

"Eros since will and jack are staying they might as well become proxies."

"Why should they, have you seen them they would never do something like that, well maybe jack but not will."

"Wait, what is a proxy?" Will asked.

"When we kill people,"

"WHAT," Jack and will yelled.

"Shush keep your damn voices down!"

"So jack, will are you wanting to become proxies?"

"If it makes us have a home, then yea,"

"Wonderful!"

Slender called ben and Jeff over. Why does he need them?

Turns out we have a mission, slender told us to meet him in his office.

*they all got to his office*

"These are the people you killing," he says as he puts paperwork infront of us.

"What did they do?" I asked.

"Nothing,"

"Oh, whatever I'll still do it,"

"You need to get will and jack weapons though so hurry up and you'll be leaving tonight, make a plan,"

We went upstairs to a room to help jack and will get a weapon.

Jack choose a sword and will choose a knife, I grabbed 3 Kunais when no one was looking and put them on my belt.

*night time*

"K'  we gotta go now, does everyone remember the plan?" Jeff asked.

"Yea." We all replied.

We were walking through the forest for a while till we came to a neighborhood. We stopped at a house which had the lights on and a couple of people. Ben opened the window and had us all sneak in.

I watched as Jeff and Ben started killing so I started swinging my axe and hitting people. I was about to kill two others but Jeff said to leave them to jack and will.

All of a sudden we heard sirens.

"SHIT, HURRY UP GUYS!" Ben yelled.

Ben and Jeff started to climb out the window.

"COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" I yelled.

The victims were begging to not be killed.

I ran and pushed them out the way and killed both of the victims.

"NOW LETS GO!" I yelled and pushed them out the window.

We ran to catch up with Jeff and Ben, they were running to the mansion.

*when they got to the mansion*

Jeff and Ben went upstairs. Jack and will sat in the couch not saying anything.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I yelled.

"THE JOB IS TO KILL, NOT STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR THE COPS TO ARREST US! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" I screamed at them.

"It's  not right Eros," Jack said will agreed.

"THATS- UGH, that's not the point ok,"

"Then what is the point?" Will asked.

"I- I DONT KNOW OK!"

"Eros what's wrong?" Hoodie asked.

"These two stood there not killing the last too,"

"That's bad but they just started,"

"SO DID I ARE YOU EVEN THINKING? ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS THINKING?"

"Eros calm down,"

"NO, I WONT CALM DOWN!"

I look at jack and will about to yell but just walk to my room.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled and slammed my door.

GOD WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS. I MEAN ITS NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND. THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST LISTENED, BUT NO NO ONE LISTENS DO THEY? GOD I HATE PEOPLE.

If me saying God in vain bothers you just tell me cause I'm not Cristian so I'm just used to using it like that.

I felt blood on my face dripping from my cuts but I didn't care. I sat in front of my bed and put my knees up to my chest. I wasn't mad or sad, I just felt numb.

"Hey, Eros are you alright?" I heard a voice ask.

I looked up to See Jeff.

"Yea but no?"

He sat next to me and said nothing.

After a while he said, " are we going to talk  or are we just going to sit in silence?"

I said nothing and just layed my head on his shoulder.

"I'm just tired,"

"I think it's more than that, trust me I've had breakdowns like you more than once,"

"Really? I mean I think we all had but- I don't know,"

"Are these normal for you?"

"Yep, that's what earned me the cuts,"

"Oh, well what's that story?"

"My dad yelled at me for drinking water and I yelled back, went to my room and he came in with a knife and you can guess the rest,"

"Damn,"

"Yea, but i was off my meds so it was my fault,"

"Meds? Your in medication? For what?"

"Mood control,"

"That explains  a lot,"

I gave a him a 'are you serious' look.

"What I'm just saying,"

"Look your going to need to go back on your meds, but you'll need to talk to slender  about that,"

"Ok,"

"Also we need to fix your stitches,"

"Ugh,"

"Or we can stop the bleeding?"

"Yes."

"Ok but you'll kinda look like me," he said laughing.

" I don't care I HATE stitches,"

"Ok then,"

Btw something like this situation happens with me and my brother a lot....

After we got the bleeding to stop I left my room so jack and will can go to sleep. When I went to black and whites room they were sleeping so I just quietly went to sleep.

I wonder if she was sleeping and I woke her up or I didn't wake them and they slept through it.

I have no idea what to write next so I'll just leave it here.