The Demon Prince.

I made that drawing!!

I sat on the floor after talking to marith, according to her thoughts I had the look of guilt. I needed to leave the chamber, if I didn't I felt like at some point I would just tell marith and them about the deal, all they know is I have my sight back.

I closed my eyes and leaned back onto the wall.

Eros, I need you to come home. I have something...important to tell you, and I need your siblings too. I heard father say in my mind.

Just tell me right here and now, it's not like they can hear you I replied.

This is far too important to tell you through your mind.

Well how do I get home, I'm stuck in the chamber.

I'll get you out, just wait my child.

My thoughts cleared up, only for 5 seconds though. The thought that I betrayed my friends, Slender, Ben, Will, Jack, everyone, it took over my mind. All for sight, to see, see the world that I hated but yet loved so dearly.

I cleared my head after a little and fell asleep, surprisingly.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

I woke up, not on the floor in the chamber though, in my bed, at home. I looked around, the room being dark but a little bit of light from the door.

I got up and turned the light on, when I looked at the floor I saw a peice of paper. I picked it up and read, "Meet me in my office."

I assumed it was from father of course so I just exited my room and walked to his office.

When I walked in he was sitting at his desk, I could tell that he was waiting.

"Take a seat." He said nudging to the chair in front of the desk.

Sat down and then asked, "What did you need to tell me?"

"Well, since your siblings are now home-"

"Wait what? They never agreed to anything. They were at the chamber." I interrupted him.

He sighed and then said, "You were at the chamber too. How do you think you're here?"

"Didn't think about that, continue though father."

"Now that you're all home, I've thought about celebrating. It's been long since I've had all my children home."

"Celebrating?" I questioned.

"Yes. A ball or a party if that's what you want to call it."

I gave him a confused look.

"We are royalty after all, didn't you know?"

"No, I didn't, how are we royalty?"

"I am the demon king, you can guess what that makes you and your siblings."

I nodded in response, "anything else you must tell me?" I asked.

"There's an outfit in your room, have it on by 6pm, leave your room by 7pm."

"I barely know my way around here though, how will I know where to go?"

"You've been here multiple times, you just don't remember, you'll remember your way." He said.

I nodded and got up about to walk out the room.

"One more thing." He called out.

I looked back at him, "which is?"

"Talk to your siblings."

I nodded and walked out heading to my room.

Not very long but I want the author for black and white, and yuta to at least tell the other prospective before I start the chapter for the ball.