Trust.

My sight has semi come back, I can see shapes and colors, it's all blurry and I've tried glasses, nothing works. I'm getting used to it, though it can get really annoying at times.

I was walking around the woods per usual, I felt the my hair move in the wind and my hands were cold, ice cold.

As I walked around some more I heard a voice, it sounded like that girl I saw in the void. I looked around to try and see a blur of color at least. Then I saw it. A blur of red with brown on top, the girl I saw. "It's you..what do you want?" I asked calmly.

"It's not what I want, it's what father wants." She replied.

Everything went dark and quiet.

I looked around after seeing that the darkness was gone. An office looking space. I felt trapped, I looked around myself. I was sitting in a chair, but I couldn't see why I felt trapped.

"I've chained you to the chair my child." I heard zalgo say.

I looked up in front of me to see a figure, looked exactly like zalgo, it was of course.

"Why did you want me here?!" I asked a bit harshly.

"For a deal. I'm sure it'll...Interest you."

"What's the deal" I felt unsure if I wanted to know, but I was urging to know at the same time.

"Join me, and you'll get your sight back!"

My sight..I did want it back, but to join him to be able to see again? I sat there for a moment. Should I join, or should I stay blind forever? I never thought I had to make this choice.

I looked up at him, I stayed as calm as I could.

"I'll join you. But it better be a promise that I get my sight back." I said sternly.

"Deal! Welcome home, Eros. I'll get you to your room soon."

"And my sight?" I urgently asked.

I felt a hand on my face, closing my eyes for me.

"Open!" Zalgo said.

I did as he said, everything was clear, no more blurs. He didn't lie.

I smiled and looked at him.

"Thank you zalgo."

"Please call me father, that's what I am to you after all." He said smiling.

"Fine then, thank you father."

He nodded and took my hand then taking me our the room and down a hall.

"Your room will be right here." He said opening a door.

The room looked just like mine at my mother's house. I sat there for a moment, smiling.

"Now I need you to do something for me. Go back to slendermans mansion, and act like nothing happened, I'll talk to you when I need information."

I nodded. For a moment I didn't know what to do.

I hugged him, it felt weird at first but it was nice. I felt his arms wrap around me, hugging me back.

"Now off you go." He said.

Then all of a sudden I was in the woods again. I walked to the lake, i need to take a moment, to think about what just happened.

I sat by the lake, it felt nice, being able to see, it felt like it's been years since I last saw something clearly.

I heard someone scream behind me at some point. I ignored it though, not my problem.

"Eros everyone is looking for you." I heard mariths voice say.

"It's so peaceful here, nobody's here to bother me." I said calmly.

Act normal! ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!

I said in my head.

"Well you could have told someone you were going here, slender was going ballistic." She said.

"Then nobody would let me go alone."

She sighed and asked, "how long are you going to be here for?"

I looked up at the sky, it was very pretty, I looked down.

"An hour and 30 minutes."

"An hour and 30.... that's a long time but that's ok."

She left after saying that.

I layed down and just stared at the sky, it was beautiful, there was birds flying, the trees flowing, the clouds looking like cotton candy.

I'll stay here, just like I said.

I thought.

I was comfortable on the ground, the wind was just right, my soft hair was sprawled over the soft ground, I felt like I was practically sinking to the ground, I was very comfortable.

Omg I'm so sorry about the insanely late chapter, not just for this too, the orphanage, and 1, 4, 7. I'll try to write more.